Royale Hayat Hospital
Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Review

Good Place to work for but Salaries for any other job except Doctors below expectations

May 21, 2017
I am working here for 4 years now and the hospital continue developing it self and becoming Multi specialty hospital, but the management are stable for 10 years and they will not allow any one to be manager as they are a network together.
Cons
Lunch break for 30 minutes
March 6, 2019
In-Patient Nurse (Current Employee) - Jabriya
Working hours range from 40-48 hrs per week with varying tasks. I learned to take adjustment in just months of working. The facility is good and an ideal workplace for suitable job. The hardest part of this job would be dealing with patients whose incredibly good in taking advantage of us. While on the other hand, the most enjoyable thing about the job is getting productive due to life-lesson experiences I've been through.
Pros
annual vacation leave
Cons
no hazard fee, no night differential, no employee orientation
March 5, 2018
Assistant F&B Manager (Current Employee) - Jabriya,Hawally
Very good company,good management. Benefits are given and enjoyed by the staff as per Kuwaiti Law. Encourages staff to continuously strive to grow personally and professionally.
January 25, 2018
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) - Jabriya
Best hospital in kuwait for 8 consecutive years. Something I, as part of it, can be really proud of. It continues to develop its facilities for better service to provide to our clients.