SAIC Employee Reviews for Program Manager

Program Manager1 review
Kuwait1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
SAIC is a great company if you are a full time Employee. Due to being a contractor we only receive benifits while on contract. Security reasons prevent me from disclosing actual job functions. Below is the basic.
Manage staff performance in accordance with both the PWS and the QASP also direct interface with the COR. Responsible for the use and management of GFP. Lead responsibility for the management and reporting of carrier-owned (USC06) container detention and direct interface with military/technical monitors to ensure satisfactory performance. Work with military counterparts and report any additional work related requirements. Directly responsible for reporting and management of carrier container detention in theater. Works with military on new developments such as any new RFID requirements. Responsible for performance of all staff and will serve as senior representative of all SAIC staff (manager, supervisor, leader, and mentor). Act as an interface between Theater container users and managers and Global Container Management, SDDC, AIDPMO, Army G4, and other agencies, as required. Provide PWS recommendations, ECCP establishment or disestablishment recommendations, RSOI planning.
Pros
Housing, Transportation, perdeim
Cons
Weather
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAIC?