SAP Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,473 reviews
Good Place where i have built my Career, My manager supported me to lead project. and i could change my technology many time
It's good working in SAP.
Work culture at SAP is quite good.

They maintain work life balance with work from home availability to the employees.

They hire contractual employees from accenture, cognizant too.
Be prepared to do everything in you own without much support. My very first day there was no welcome. I was handed a box and the receptionist pointed me to a conf room and told me that was where I was to get set up. The box contained my laptop with printed instructions on how to connect to the network. I joined a remote meeting for new employees where an overview was presented. Later in the day, my new boss sent me an email to check in. This describes the culture of the company- you just have to figure things out on your own. Don't expect any warm and fuzzy welcome.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
People are workaholics and expect you to be one as well
It was a very good experience to work in Sap, as we had fun environment with work environment, except the rotation shift and week off all other benefits were awesome
Pros
Cab, food, goodies
Cons
Rotation shifts and weekends
This is an amazing place to work, everyone talks about innovation, good mental and physical health, fantastic work life balance.
Pros
Free lunch, company car, fuel etc
Cons
Best part of job is sense of accomplishment in helping customers and colleagues. Always learning about products and customers.

Following-up on resolution of problems can be tedious.
Pros
Helping customers
Cons
Following-up on resolution of problems can be tedious.
One of my best career experiences. SAP is a diverse, great place to work with solid career development initiatives. Great leaders , flexible home office policies and great benefits.
My time as a contractor ended when COVID19 hit and I was sad to go. The people there are worth working for. They are collaborative, provide guidance while letting you learn and grow as you learn the ins and outs of a large billion dollar company. SAP truly values their employees and encourages you to better at what you do.

It's a great start-up vibe with full support from a billion dollar company
Pros
free lunch, snack
Highly toxic and cliquey. There is a certain way you need to look and behave in order to be accepted into the fold there - if you don't conform to that, be prepared to be backstabbed, gossiped about and bullied until your hair falls out from all the stress. People there were crying quite a lot and overall the employees on the floor seemed to have a difficult time controlling their emotions there, which was not professional at all! Colleagues had no problem treating me as an emotional garbage bin and complaining about their own woes with the other sales people on the floor, and if I dared to ignore this behaviour then I'd be treated to a week or more of cold behaviour and cutting remarks.
One of the salespeople who was dropped by their client for not hitting their numbers went on to be a sales coach. Yes, the person who failed at her initial job was rewarded by given a new role where she told new hires how to do the job that she had failed. That should tell you how seriously they took this.
Pros
Free lunches
Their pay is much lower than others in tech industry for similar jobs. Their insurance provider is United, which is HORRIBLE! Had two different managers. First was great and I'd still be there if I still had that manager. Second was horrific, and she lost most of the team she inherited. I suppose that's the way it goes with large companies.
Good work-life balance and you can manage your personal and professional life well, good culture, people oriented, and caring. Very talented, helpful and hardworking people.
Pros
Free lunches, good benefits, lots of perks, personal development and training opportunities
Muy interesante buen prestigio una gran compañía con trabajo colaborativo y de equipo espero trabajar con Metodologías ágiles
Pros
Ninguno
Cons
Todo es un gran desafío
Tekanan dan royalitas kerja sendiri tidak ada tim yang membantu
Pros
Bagus
Cons
Jelek
Responsible for managing SD deliverables, Integration with CRM, Portal and Commission Management systems
Designed and implemented all Order To Cash processes, including complex pricing (price list with tiered pricing, specific contract price, Not to exceed contract prices), derive commission percentages based on price levels, and then split the commission by team(s)/sales rep(s)

Interfaces with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Incentive Compensation Management system, Portals – Order tracking,

Responsible for data migration

Worked on Multi level availability check where stock/production plan exists at either finished product or semi-finished products.
Fantastic pay and benefits - best I have ever had.
SAP treated all employees with dignity and respect.

Fantastic product line touching all industries, with best in class software and support.
Pros
Great products, dynamic and exciting customer base, Great job support
Cons
You never win an argument with the Germans
Joined a mature cloud company. Concur is the leading product. Paying the bills of a suffering SAP company. Great tools, not enough focus on taking care of their people. No RSUs on hire.
No much scope to explore on technology front. If you are looking out for good learning curve then this is not the place. People here are knowledgeable, but their capability is not utilised to maximum extent.
Varied day-to-day life with a relaxed culture which gave freedom for innovation and autonomy. Gained a great insight into different elements of the sales process and helped ensure the verbal call was reached each quarter through tracking and analysing deals.
I experienced great teamwork. We started the team from scratch level. we help each other to build the process of provisioning and One-click Deployment.
hay que esforzarse mas de lo normal pero vale la pena
Pros
conoces el mundo y aprendes de las ultimas tecnologias
Cons
me sacaron por irme a casarme habiendo pedido permiso llegue de luna de miel y me sacaron.
Great place to work in SAP. I have learnt lot of new skills. Work culture is really good. There was no monotonous work and I got to work in balanced work culture.