SAIPEM

SAIPEM Employee Reviews

Working with saipem is the Best experience as you are surrounded with most experience and professional people. you have to be punctual with work with accuracy of your work.
Salary wise I had a very decent start with the Saipem and evaluating my salary after serving 10 years the growth I hike I got is almost nothing despite of being a star performer.
Pros
Decent on/off
Cons
Racism, No transparency, Useless HR, No training, Nepotism
Good experience and better quality of life, excellent management and very comfortable job . company provides very good standard of living facilities and allowances
i have learned how to operation and maintenance of all type of liquid and gas pumps, diesel engine, piston, screw and turbo compressors, fans, steam, turbines and other auxiliary machines. Hardest part of the job was a clime condition.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Its been a good experience to work for Saipem never a dull day and there is always a good working atmosphere only down of the job is traveling to and from work. The people working for Saipem is professional and comes from every corner of the wold.
Pros
good working conditions and compeditive salary
Cons
Traveling to work and back home
Work culture is nice. I learned time management skill. Co workers were co operative even from other countries. Management is good, taking care of employees.
- I've been in the Company for more than 6 years, It's always been great to work with very intelligent individuals. One thing that interest me more is when we share ideas and previous work experiences in tackling issues and concerns. Because we talk professionally we come up to a better ideas on how to do the work right at the first time. The Management, so far I could not feel any hesistation since they treat everyone evenly, no racial discrimination. All the terms and conditions in the Employment Contract are observed solely. Last 4 months ago I just received a Salary Bonuses and Increments for my excellent performance. The Company is really have an Employe Awarding culture. The hardest part of the job is when everyone is in rush to make works done. But I find it enjoyable, it enhances totally my managment skills and my interaction to different level of people.
Pros
120days working / 16days paid leave (free tickets) with travel allowances
* At the time of sand storm, the chemical cleaning of Suctions line of compressor.* Pre-comissioning & Comissioning, many more other activities...*Not Bad.* Marco Mungi, Lorenzo, and kartiban.* Punch closing.* Closing Puch List.
very good place where i can get immense knowledge in my field.i got lot of experience in pipeline construction techniques.the most impressed person here is our const manager,to whom iam reporting to.the hardest part of the job is hydro testing.there will be BBQ party every weekend.