SAIPEM

SAIPEM Employee Reviews

Kuwait11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,446 reviews

Saipem is a perfect company in every way

Saipem is an ideal company in everything that gives full rights to the employee. There is flexibility. Dealing with managers is a willingness to solve any problem at work. There is no denial among the company’s family. Everyone works together hard to achieve the company’s goals. It is a very, very special company.

Pros

every thing is excellent

Cons

No cons at Saipem

They are very well supporting , well culture .

It is nice experience work with them. Very good environment of work. All staff and HR they are very well maintained and giving response, always guide to all staff.

Pros

House, food allowence

Cons

Healthcare

Good to work with professional people around

Working with saipem is the Best experience as you are surrounded with most experience and professional people. you have to be punctual with work with accuracy of your work.

Place to have start but not to conti

Salary wise I had a very decent start with the Saipem and evaluating my salary after serving 10 years the growth I hike I got is almost nothing despite of being a star performer.

Pros

Decent on/off

Cons

Racism, No transparency, Useless HR, No training, Nepotism

Excellent

Good experience and better quality of life, excellent management and very comfortable job . company provides very good standard of living facilities and allowances

Productive workpleace

i have learned how to operation and maintenance of all type of liquid and gas pumps, diesel engine, piston, screw and turbo compressors, fans, steam, turbines and other auxiliary machines. Hardest part of the job was a clime condition.

Pros

free lunches

professional

Its been a good experience to work for Saipem never a dull day and there is always a good working atmosphere only down of the job is traveling to and from work. The people working for Saipem is professional and comes from every corner of the wold.

Pros

good working conditions and compeditive salary

Cons

Traveling to work and back home

Friendly work place

Work culture is nice. I learned time management skill. Co workers were co operative even from other countries. Management is good, taking care of employees.

Synergize team and professsionals

- I've been in the Company for more than 6 years, It's always been great to work with very intelligent individuals. One thing that interest me more is when we share ideas and previous work experiences in tackling issues and concerns. Because we talk professionally we come up to a better ideas on how to do the work right at the first time. The Management, so far I could not feel any hesistation since they treat everyone evenly, no racial discrimination. All the terms and conditions in the Employment Contract are observed solely. Last 4 months ago I just received a Salary Bonuses and Increments for my excellent performance. The Company is really have an Employe Awarding culture. The hardest part of the job is when everyone is in rush to make works done. But I find it enjoyable, it enhances totally my managment skills and my interaction to different level of people.

Pros

120days working / 16days paid leave (free tickets) with travel allowances

Mechanical Supervisor

* At the time of sand storm, the chemical cleaning of Suctions line of compressor.* Pre-comissioning & Comissioning, many more other activities...*Not Bad.* Marco Mungi, Lorenzo, and kartiban.* Punch closing.* Closing Puch List.

productive place

very good place where i can get immense knowledge in my field.i got lot of experience in pipeline construction techniques.the most impressed person here is our const manager,to whom iam reporting to.the hardest part of the job is hydro testing.there will be BBQ party every weekend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIPEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits