SAIPEM

SAIPEM Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,379 reviews

They are very well supporting , well culture .

It is nice experience work with them. Very good environment of work. All staff and HR they are very well maintained and giving response, always guide to all staff.

Pros

House, food allowence

Cons

Healthcare

Saipem is a company to work for

In the years i have worked with saipem i was one of the best drivers in the company, saipem is a company where you work and opportunity comes to know more about safety and rules of driving and others. Thank you?

Pros

Tree square meal

Cons

Ten hours

Empresa super agradável de trabalhar.

Trabalhei quase 20 anos nesta empresa, fui subindo de carreira através de meu desempenho, agradou-me em especial a experiência em construção de projectos na Arábia Saudita. Conheci muitos e bons colegas, alguns já faleceram, outros ainda vivos com os quais ainda mantenho contacto. Foram anos que fizeram parte integral de minha vida. Adorei a aventura como trabalhar no Iraq, Alemanha, Argélia, Emiratos Árabes Unidos, Irão, etc. Foi muito agradável trabalhar com pessoas como Renzo Pieracinni, Victorio Menneguini, Manos Bertolucci, etc. Ficarei eternamente com saudades de todos eles e mais alguns, pelo grande carácter e amizade para comigo. Bem hajam.

Pros

Refeições muito bem preparadas quer nos campos, quer em hotéis.

Cons

Apenas em um contrato tive de preparar eu mesmo as refeições.

Faria de tudo pra voltar novamente

Atendi a empresa durante 4 anos,infelizmente acabaram os contratos na época. A melhor empresa que trabalhei na minha vida,contato direto e aberto desde a chefia do campo até a alta gerência. Só acho que alguns brasileiros que lá trabalharam,tinham que valorizar mais por estar no quintal de nossas casas.empresa que o funcionario se sentia valorizado,várias premiacoes, incentivo,etc.que saudade que sinto,do pessoal,colegas de trabalhos, café da manhã top, almoço nota mil,chefia italiana divertida,justos,tinha feedback back com funcionários, enfim,tudo de bom.

Pros

Uma das mais top da baixada santista

Cons

Nenhum

Work place

One of the best Oil & Gas Company in the world. I worked for Saipem for 2 years and 6 months and really enjoyed it. I wish, I could work again with Saipem in Australia.

No growth prospect except you have some kind of godfather to help you navigate the intricacies before being promoted.

SAIPEM is not an entirely good place to work because you need to be able to play some politics to stay on the job.Ad Hominem attacks are common., A phenomenon that betrays mental and intellectual indolence.Salaries are prompt, but you could get fire at the slightest provocation, even for trying to introduce new ideas on the job...

Pros

Prompt salaries payment

Cons

Job insecurity

environnement agréable et sympa de travail dans saipem

Environnement multi-culturel très motivantBonne communication avec les services techniques et commerciauxProjets maritime off-shore internationauxCulture italienne. Beaucoup de dynamisme

Trabajo bajo presión permanente

Multinacional con más de 20 años en México, ofrecen buenos salarios y un paquete de prestaciones competitivo.La administración es obsoleta y deficiente, no hay comunicación efectiva y las metas son irreales.No hay estabilidad ya que el trabajo depende por completo de la disponibilidad de proyectos relacionados con la industria de los hidrocarburos.

Pros

Salario, SGMM, aguinaldo 30 días, vacaciones, trabajo con personas de otros países

Cons

mala administración, nula planeación, pocas oportunidades de crecimiento

Focus on the Job and taking care of our health

It was fun working with Saipem. it was an amazing experience and i hard a wonderful time at the warehouse.we built a strong working relationship with other department.There high level of safety awareness and practices in Saipem.Working in Saipem increase my material and leadership expirence.

Pros

Free feeding

Cons

intermittent rest

hard working

To weld the joint right the first time, there are no second chances and no apportunity to fix mistake does eveey second of the arc on time is permanently method is steel and vesible to everyone who passes by level of skills, resolve and professionslism of doing work with mix nationality.

Buena empresa y buen ambiente de trabajo

Excelente empresa si regresaría a trabajar con ellos de las empresas italianas tal vez la mejor

Challenging, safe, and fair treatment to a workers

The saipem company has a solid foundation to carry out and finish each project sooner. In my experienced the management has an equal view of the workers and prioritizez the safety and benefits of each..

Pros

Free food ang accomodations

Cons

I wish to work in saipem

THE CONSTRUCTION IN SAIPEM JOB IS ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL, As the industry grows and the demand for pipefitters, pipefitting is an excellent career choice for anyone who is interested in a steady career that is both personally and financially rewarding

Pros

Break fast and free lunch

Cons

Short break and health care

Productive and good experience working with Saipem

Saipem contracting Nigeria limited is good company with good work ethic a good workers management relationship, a company who's priority is the safety of workers and a lot of training are in place to train their personnels ( safety orientation, confined space training, working at heights, leadership in Health and safety, the use of abbressive wheel, you see you act, make workers to take care of any unsafe condition before someone could get hurt, and so on) the only thing I don't like about the company is to give power to a Nigerian to be in charge, during COVID-19 restriction period,he used the opportunity to send many good and experience workers on redundancy for his on selfish gain. Apart from that I enjoyed working with Saipem all through the years, l was with them for ten years.

Good company good managenent ..free food free accomodation, salary always updated. Full benefits, medical insurance, quality work in fabrication and field

Pros

Free food

Cons

Opportunities are more for personal development

continuous ENGAGEMENT AND OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK ON PROJECTS, LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES ALONG WITH PERSONAL DEVELOPMENTS. Flexibility on job rolls , training opportunities. Transparency and good work culture , great place to work as a proffessional engineer.

Pros

Welfare, bonus, recognition, team dynamics

They priority the safety and health of there workers

13 years of being part of this company its a very big helpful for me to how i improve my career, my skills as fabrication, pipe fitter and they give me a chance to learn how to operate the CNC machine

Team is the best part of my job and of course the non routine characteristic of the job is ideal for me

The team atmosphere is the brotherhood atmosphere all the time, we work together we rest together we support each other in knowledge and help each other's to gain the skills. Can't be better team than this!!!

Productive and safe environment with employees welfare

In my experience best employer Productive and safe environment Productive and safe environment with employees welfare. I am very provide to say I am a employee of saipem

Pros

Free lunches and snacks drinks brackfast dinner

Cons

10 hours happily can work

Empresa dinâmica e agradável para trabalhar

Gostei de trabalhar na empresa Boa camaradagem de trabalho

Pros

A empresa trata de tudo desde viagens acomodação e alimentação

Cons

Processos de selecção um pouco demorados

Empresa excelente, comprometida com segurança acima de tdo.

Empresa excelente, comprometida com segurança acima de tdo.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIPEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SAIPEM