SAIPEM

SAIPEM Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

They are very well supporting , well culture .

It is nice experience work with them. Very good environment of work. All staff and HR they are very well maintained and giving response, always guide to all staff.

Pros

House, food allowence

Cons

Healthcare

Good to work with professional people around

Working with saipem is the Best experience as you are surrounded with most experience and professional people. you have to be punctual with work with accuracy of your work.

Excellent

Good experience and better quality of life, excellent management and very comfortable job . company provides very good standard of living facilities and allowances

Synergize team and professsionals

- I've been in the Company for more than 6 years, It's always been great to work with very intelligent individuals. One thing that interest me more is when we share ideas and previous work experiences in tackling issues and concerns. Because we talk professionally we come up to a better ideas on how to do the work right at the first time. The Management, so far I could not feel any hesistation since they treat everyone evenly, no racial discrimination. All the terms and conditions in the Employment Contract are observed solely. Last 4 months ago I just received a Salary Bonuses and Increments for my excellent performance. The Company is really have an Employe Awarding culture. The hardest part of the job is when everyone is in rush to make works done. But I find it enjoyable, it enhances totally my managment skills and my interaction to different level of people.

Pros

120days working / 16days paid leave (free tickets) with travel allowances

productive place

very good place where i can get immense knowledge in my field.i got lot of experience in pipeline construction techniques.the most impressed person here is our const manager,to whom iam reporting to.the hardest part of the job is hydro testing.there will be BBQ party every weekend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAIPEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SAIPEM Reviews by Location