SAIPEM logo

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,367 reviews

Synergize team and professsionals

- I've been in the Company for more than 6 years, It's always been great to work with very intelligent individuals. One thing that interest me more is when we share ideas and previous work experiences in tackling issues and concerns. Because we talk professionally we come up to a better ideas on how to do the work right at the first time. The Management, so far I could not feel any hesistation since they treat everyone evenly, no racial discrimination. All the terms and conditions in the Employment Contract are observed solely. Last 4 months ago I just received a Salary Bonuses and Increments for my excellent performance. The Company is really have an Employe Awarding culture. The hardest part of the job is when everyone is in rush to make works done. But I find it enjoyable, it enhances totally my managment skills and my interaction to different level of people.

Pros

120days working / 16days paid leave (free tickets) with travel allowances

Place to have start but not to conti

Salary wise I had a very decent start with the Saipem and evaluating my salary after serving 10 years the growth I hike I got is almost nothing despite of being a star performer.

Pros

Decent on/off

Cons

Racism, No transparency, Useless HR, No training, Nepotism

professional

Its been a good experience to work for Saipem never a dull day and there is always a good working atmosphere only down of the job is traveling to and from work. The people working for Saipem is professional and comes from every corner of the wold.

Pros

good working conditions and compeditive salary

Cons

Traveling to work and back home