Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Very Hard working environment. Workplace talk only about job nothing else. More time you work management will be happy and ready to pay the overtime without hesitation.
Pros
Appreciation of good job
Cons
No holidays
Its better help to learn more in my skills and my language. i got more responsibility and more about my job and more customer relationship and more benefits in my personal life.
This experience is entirely to a new level as im out of India to Kuwait It is a bit hard to adjust to climatic conditions but with the help of people around me im comfortable and adjusted to living here. work is awesome for me as a big project (CFP) learned the standards of a company . i enjoyed working here cause i worked practically to the site conditions as well as making sure that matching drawing.
Pros
awesome food
Cons
not much entertaiment always restricted
prepare isometric drawing from plan drawing material take off piping support classification piping class materials updates all iso drawing with revision
Pros
Cons
8hrs
- The review is about the project (not the company) - So many parties(Customer, Technical Supervisor, Solution Providers, Local vendors), not easy environment, but could process the project successfully with each parties' cooperation - SDS engineers' technical ability was high - SDS need to learn the international business rule especially when processing oversea project
Pros
Everything was provided (housing, car, food, ...)
Cons
Work 60 hours per week
A productive company in the world of telecommunication and every thing new in the world of technology. A good person in marketing can find alot of success there.
I worked here as a temporary job for a month or you can call it as a promoter. My job was only for note 7 exchange but then I felt more comfortable working for the whole store as a customer service too like selling phones, call center and placing every products.
Pros
free luch on Friday
Cons
anytime short breaks
It was what a place to learn about work every manager colleagues were cooperative friendly environment and most amazing part of job was to tension free job just to explore your experience share ideas etc.
Pros
Always used to have lunch treats from the managers after ending the sites
Cons
After finishing job task u will be free to use computer mobiles etc