Saudi Aramco

Saudi Aramco Employee Reviews

Kuwait1 review

3.8Job Security & Advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,143 reviews

Working with Aramco is challenging and productive

Working with Saudi Aramco is a challenging job and with good and positive culture for working environment. Have a good and supportive supervisors. I have learnt a lot of new things as I am working with different nationalities and vast experience personnel which lead me to a better position, expanding my knowledge and way of working and dealing with personnel. Management is very supportive and give 100% support in Safety issues. Working with different nationalities, vast experience personnel and different culture which was useful for me to learn and improve my knowledge in wide range and increase my expertise in HSE professional. Every task which was given to me was a challenge to me and I stood firm and done my job with excellent output. Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly meetings we use to share out knowledge, problems and issues and we had a good time after meeting speeding time with my supervisors and managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saudi Aramco. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2