Schlumberger Employee Reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the search See all 6,019 reviews
Very important to work with Schlumberger
Serfase well test supervisor (Former Employee) –  Al AhmadiNovember 10, 2018
Very good company very restrict in safety given very good and very quality data I advise all strong people and smart to work with Schlumberger.
Very good organization
Very strong trining in safety and health
Drivein also rest hrs .
Pros
Very good relationship with all the employees
Cons
Not fare with family people
It was a professional and light environment
Electronics Trainee (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 9, 2018
I worked in the company as an electronics intern during my B.Tech course. It was great learning from the technical heads about the real-time working of drilling machines used during oil drilling in Kuwait. The team was dedicated and explained the details from working to maintenance.
very good
Field Specialist (FS3) (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJuly 6, 2018
Sarting day in good mood makes the rest of the day good.
team work is Always the key for any success.
managemet is the reason for most of resignations.
it is hard to find a job in oilfield .
Pros
free food
Cons
health care
Admin Foreman
Admin. Foreman (KUWAIT OIL COMPANY) (Former Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 10, 2017
It was really a experience to work under someone, it was my first step on the carrier, thrilling experience with good management support, started to learn how to become a part of team and team player and relevance to partaking interventions where it is required.
New Day New Challenge
Support Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Al AhmadiAugust 30, 2017
Everyday you are meeting new people , dealing with new things and learning new information and tools.
you have all the required tools to learn and discover more everyday.
working environment is like family more than co workers.
Great company
Value & Risk Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 1, 2017
I was only intern for short period, but i loved the work enviroment productive and fun .great leader and supportive coworker. I would love to work there long term
Field Drilling Fuids Engineer
Drilling Fluid Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North KuwaitApril 27, 2017
Specialized running Water Based Polymer and Oil Faze fluid systems. With 23 years in the industry, I have experience several difficult situations.
Working alongside other talented field works I feel that I have gained significant knowledge to ensure all of my required daily tasks are completed professional and without preventable incidents.
I sincerely enjoy the daily challenges that come with my work. The industry is continually changing and it is important to me that I keep up with the newest technology and industry changes.
Excellent company
Associate Project Management Intern (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJuly 16, 2015
One of the best companies to work for. Management is very good. Gained a lot of knowledge. Co- workers are friendly and professional
A great learning experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 31, 2014
A typical day involved learning different petrophysical aspects and giving tests to show the understanding.
Since I had not studied Petroleum Geology, Schlumberger’s internship involved learning new subjects as self study during my spare time, especially the fundamentals of drilling, mud logging and Petrophysics. This helped in understanding the technical aspects of well placement as well as LWD/ MWD technologies for geosteering horizontal wells. I also got my first exposure to 3D geological modeling, well planning and real-time data browsing/ downloading for monitoring the ongoing drilling. Teamwork and communication in a ‘client-service provider environment’ were other valuable skills applied during the internship.
The management was really friendly and helpful. The hardest part was understanding several drilling concepts which I wasn't accustomed to. The most fun was during the directional drilling process where the drill bit direction was controlled from the office, away from well site.
People Technology Profits
Well Integrity Domain Champion (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMay 27, 2014
People Technology Profits. Very challenging environment with diversity as the people motor.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
bad managment
Rig Site experience
Field Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMay 25, 2013
Life at Schlumberger is all about how you can adjust yourself with different locations required for different jobs. My internship experience was less of a rig site experience but came to know of the overall functioning of an oil and gas services company. The technology provided to the employees is hi-tech and innovation and to work not only requires intellect but also rigorous hard work in office and on site.