Schlumberger
Coronavirus update
Information from Schlumberger:

Schlumberger Employee Reviews

Kuwait19 reviews
Its a world class company it was given good moral values to their employees and safety of point view its a very commitment .
Dont loose if they give a chance.
Pros
They provide very best fecilities
Cons
Working moto and got a intervals from shift
Great company to work for if you are in right segment, its compensation and benefits are pretty good.

However, some segments (if it is new) takes bit of a time to establish the stability in operations because of utilization of internal resources and its lack of experience. Probably, everyone can do everything approach is not really pay off!
I hereby declare that all the statements made in the above Resume are correct to the

Best of my knowledge and belief.and i will to my best

thanks

Mani R
Lot of internal stuff and emails to take care off.. Too many managers, lots of cost constrains, no proper management direction, have to rely on one manager.
Pros
nothing
Cons
its a good experience to work with this company. the compensation is much better compared to other companies. no benefits and work hours is 12 hrs per day.
Organised, Challenging works, Planned and Supporting Management. Great ideas are invited. Worldwide opportunities are available for your future. Wonderful training
Pros
Accommadation
A typical work day at Schulmberger consisted of continuous learning and the opportunity to work with some of the most dedicated, driven individuals in the field.
Pros
excellent work environment. Several learning opportunities.
Cons
Heavy workload.
Very good company very restrict in safety given very good and very quality data I advise all strong people and smart to work with Schlumberger.
Very good organization

Very strong trining in safety and health

Drivein also rest hrs .
Pros
Very good relationship with all the employees
Cons
Not fare with family people
I worked in the company as an electronics intern during my B.Tech course. It was great learning from the technical heads about the real-time working of drilling machines used during oil drilling in Kuwait. The team was dedicated and explained the details from working to maintenance.
Sarting day in good mood makes the rest of the day good.
team work is Always the key for any success.

managemet is the reason for most of resignations.

it is hard to find a job in oilfield .
Pros
free food
Cons
health care
It was really a experience to work under someone, it was my first step on the carrier, thrilling experience with good management support, started to learn how to become a part of team and team player and relevance to partaking interventions where it is required.
Technically challenging work
Opportunity for advancement and growth

Opportunity for travel to different sites

Assessment and evaluation part of advancement
Everyday you are meeting new people , dealing with new things and learning new information and tools.
you have all the required tools to learn and discover more everyday.

working environment is like family more than co workers.
I was only intern for short period, but i loved the work enviroment productive and fun .great leader and supportive coworker. I would love to work there long term
Specialized running Water Based Polymer and Oil Faze fluid systems. With 23 years in the industry, I have experience several difficult situations.
Working alongside other talented field works I feel that I have gained significant knowledge to ensure all of my required daily tasks are completed professional and without preventable incidents.

I sincerely enjoy the daily challenges that come with my work. The industry is continually changing and it is important to me that I keep up with the newest technology and industry changes.
One of the best companies to work for. Management is very good. Gained a lot of knowledge. Co- workers are friendly and professional
A typical day involved learning different petrophysical aspects and giving tests to show the understanding.
Since I had not studied Petroleum Geology, Schlumberger’s internship involved learning new subjects as self study during my spare time, especially the fundamentals of drilling, mud logging and Petrophysics. This helped in understanding the technical aspects of well placement as well as LWD/ MWD technologies for geosteering horizontal wells. I also got my first exposure to 3D geological modeling, well planning and real-time data browsing/ downloading for monitoring the ongoing drilling. Teamwork and communication in a ‘client-service provider environment’ were other valuable skills applied during the internship.

The management was really friendly and helpful. The hardest part was understanding several drilling concepts which I wasn't accustomed to. The most fun was during the directional drilling process where the drill bit direction was controlled from the office, away from well site.
People Technology Profits. Very challenging environment with diversity as the people motor.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
bad managment
Life at Schlumberger is all about how you can adjust yourself with different locations required for different jobs. My internship experience was less of a rig site experience but came to know of the overall functioning of an oil and gas services company. The technology provided to the employees is hi-tech and innovation and to work not only requires intellect but also rigorous hard work in office and on site.