Shake Shack
Coronavirus update
Information from Shake Shack:

Shake Shack Employee Reviews

Kuwait6 reviews
shake shack restaurant is selling burger, fries ,shake, soda, hotdogs the typical day in shake shack was always crowded because most of the people in middle east they love to eat burger.i learned a lot in shake shack on how to deal with the customer,how to cook hotdog,fries,clean machine and how you can help the customer to be more satisfy when their coming to your restaurant. The management in shake shack was all supportive all the crew has giving a chance to be up in second level/ promotion.The hardest part in my work is when you are cleaning all the tools and the whole restaurant and you are tiring because you have a long hours duty.the most enjoyable part of my job is when we have bonus and if we have gathering like swimming and party
Pros
free one meal in your duty
Cons
long hours sometomes if needed
As Supervisor im assuring that i read my checklist to complete all the task i need to be given to my team like money float, allocation, checking product expiration, quality and quantity.cleanliness of the store , checking of equipment before start the operation.
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Breaks and healthcare
i learn from my current job how to be hospitality person, how to work more under pressure and to be able to achieve results.

there no hardest part in our job it is only how to be consistent for what you are doing
My typical day at work is how to work with my team in proper way. I've learned a lot of work in my previous job like a all station must certified.My management thier are helpful in all station even my co workers or the staff.My hardest part of job is how to handle the people who's not listening to me.My most enjoyable part of my job are dancing in the store even rush our.
Pros
free food
Cons
all day long I've been worked i have a great time and i have fun at work i have to motivate my self and dedication at work..i learn how to handle a customer satisfaction.quality service,speed of service.cleanliness.im great to work with them for so long because we really have fun at work and we treat in each in everyone as a family at work and have a team work, actually its hardest part all but if you have confidence at your self and you do have dedication and motivation you can do it the hardest job,,,the most enjoyable for me that I've have this knowledge when i worked at Mcdonalds i really enjoy work with them i show my real talent that i have..
Pros
free lunch
Cons
a typical day by day job, if you're looking for an easy job with a minimum salary this is the perfect one, management was cool and supportive same as the co workers,the only hardest part of the job is sometimes you will get bored...
Pros
free meal
Cons
one choice...shack burger