Sheraton logo
Sheraton

Sheraton Employee Reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,891 reviews

Good Work place

Always been a good place for earning experience specially in Hotel industry.All the employees and management was very good and friendly to all of us. The hotel was clean and comfortable with all the accommodations a guest and or group needed

Pros

Free food, Free transportaion, Free round ticket evry 2 years

Cons

less salary

سكن العاملين جيد ولكن الاداره هناك غير جيده

مجموعة فنادق شيراتون اسوء ما فيها هى الاداره وغير ذلك جيد من سكن وطعام

Store Supervisor

Best Place to Work , with best Team Mates.. it was time when i started my courier in Kuwait which helped me building what i am today .. Salary on time

Being serious and Gentle.

Working there was fantastic, I learned alot from it. I met lots of important people and famous as well. I learned how to treat all types of people too.

Pros

Free Lunch.

Cons

Short Breaks

Best career start

Great and exciting experience, great knowledge. best way started the career way, started in hospitality then moved to HR, there where I learned administration in its best.

average propety

good property to work , good work atmosphere, friendly staff , transportation facilities , complimentary accommodation and meal provide by the company.

we have culture and sports week

I am really like this environment and colleagues, this is very interesting job for me, now i am thinking i am very responsible person in this management.

Pros

meal free

Cons

i have short break

enjoying and having good time

i am enjoying working as a room attendant in the hotel,its hard but its fun coz u will somethings good manners and proper hygiene,and you wil grow to that position

Pros

fre accomodation

Cons

Very nice work place with free accomodation and transportation.

The location of work place is very nice. We encounter many people when they start to open a restaurant in a very famous mall in kuwait city. And we have good leaders in the restaurants.

Pros

Free accomodation, foods, and transportation.

Cons

low salary

challengenging every guest encountered.

if we're busy, totally busy. learned how to handle things in proper/professional ways. typical management. doing the whole thing around the hotel. enjoying when I'm giving good service to the costumer/guest, and making them happy/satisfied.

Pros

free. accomodation, transportation and meals.

Cons

short of staff.

The right school of all hotels to learn from

An international hotel brand with long history in Kuwait. I have learned a lot while working at Sheraton Kuwait things related to Sales & Marketing. They were so generous to send me to Cornell School to have the PDP program in 1996 I am so proud that I have worked with this hotel.

Pros

The school of all

Cons

Long term work security

Productive and willing to learn

I have a good experience in my present work.,more learning and knowledge that i get to make it treasured for the future. And in thise company I learned a lot.,to communicate in different languages and most of all we have a team to make our work worth it everyday.

Pros

Free lounce

Cons

Duty hour

Productive and fun

Fun working in sheraton and great experience and new learning about how to make an order and how to make communicating to the guest and how you gonna be help your colleague.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Short break

Daily Trainings and Good communication.

Different types of training given to all associates. Every week Training. And Good communication to satisfy and fullfill the guests needs. Every guest is well treated. To meet the standard of the hotel.

Pros

Free Accomodation, transport, food and two way ticket for 2 years. Insurance, Healt Care .

Cons

Overtime

nice place to work

I learn many things.I attend different training in the company. they teach me about the different brands of the hotel. they teach me the standard of a luxury hotels.

good opportunity to work and lots of experience

It is the Oldest and busiest Hotel in Kuwait, I worked with many national colleague and learned lot from them. It it luckiest opportunity to work here with many experienced people but the hardest part is getting approval for your annual leave on according to your plan (in Housekeeping Department only).

Pros

there is free meal, free transport, free medical as per contract

Cons

9 hours duty with 1 hour lunch break

Productive company

But I'm looking for a new job to enhance my knowledge and experience.I'm willing to do everything to explore my working experience.eager to learn new thing

Business Hotel

A typical day at work is like having a guest outside and inhouse guest serving them what they need,and wants giving the best service that i can give and well learning and training are relevant in my work place, having a daily trainings is so important to work for us learn more. management our quite good, they used to compensate us less but they're not giving us problem in terms of our accomodation its safe and new and the transportation are good as well. my co-workers are nice and professional and so am i. we help each other like a one team, we used to encounter problems but at the end of the day we used to solve it as well/ the hardest part of my job, is having a overtime due of some outside caterings even im only working in the specific restaurant of hotel. Enjoyable part is when we have staff party, and seldom they pay overtime if we are so busy. other than that nothing.

Pros

Free Accomodation; transportation, food (Optional), Plane Ticket and Indemnity

Cons

force overtime, and working not related to Job Description

nothing much

just a ordinary 5 star hotel.. and i learn a lot of work.. if the other department need help they send us there to help. and im working all around staff and that's not good to me.

Pros

free all

Cons

free all

satisfaction of guest

handling guest request/complains with regards to the service in the hotel handle daily operations in the guest service center assist and anticipate guest request.

Pros

free all

Cons

flexible time

Quality experience

Very large and sophisticated property. Huge banquet space with massive wedding cakes . Among the busiest hotels in Kuwait.

Pros

Large banquet spaces offer good experience

Cons

Challenging place to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheraton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9K