Sheraton
Coronavirus update
Information from Sheraton:

Sheraton Employee Reviews

Kuwait24 reviews
Always been a good place for earning experience specially in Hotel industry.All the employees and management was very good and friendly to all of us. The hotel was clean and comfortable with all the accommodations a guest and or group needed
Pros
Free food, Free transportaion, Free round ticket evry 2 years
Cons
less salary
Best Place to Work , with best Team Mates.. it was time when i started my courier in Kuwait which helped me building what i am today .. Salary on time
Working there was fantastic, I learned alot from it. I met lots of important people and famous as well. I learned how to treat all types of people too.
Pros
Free Lunch.
Cons
Short Breaks
Great and exciting experience, great knowledge. best way started the career way, started in hospitality then moved to HR, there where I learned administration in its best.
good property to work , good work atmosphere, friendly staff , transportation facilities , complimentary accommodation and meal provide by the company.
I am really like this environment and colleagues, this is very interesting job for me, now i am thinking i am very responsible person in this management.
Pros
meal free
Cons
i have short break
i am enjoying working as a room attendant in the hotel,its hard but its fun coz u will somethings good manners and proper hygiene,and you wil grow to that position
Pros
fre accomodation
Cons
The location of work place is very nice. We encounter many people when they start to open a restaurant in a very famous mall in kuwait city. And we have good leaders in the restaurants.
Pros
Free accomodation, foods, and transportation.
Cons
low salary
if we're busy, totally busy.
learned how to handle things in proper/professional ways.

typical management.

doing the whole thing around the hotel.

enjoying when I'm giving good service to the costumer/guest, and making them happy/satisfied.
Pros
free. accomodation, transportation and meals.
Cons
short of staff.
An international hotel brand with long history in Kuwait.
I have learned a lot while working at Sheraton Kuwait things related to Sales & Marketing.

They were so generous to send me to Cornell School to have the PDP program in 1996

I am so proud that I have worked with this hotel.
Pros
The school of all
Cons
Long term work security
I have a good experience in my present work.,more learning and knowledge that i get to make it treasured for the future.

And in thise company I learned a lot.,to communicate in different languages and most of all we have a team to make our work worth it everyday.
Pros
Free lounce
Cons
Duty hour
Fun working in sheraton and great experience and new learning about how to make an order and how to make communicating to the guest and how you gonna be help your colleague.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short break
Different types of training given to all associates. Every week Training. And Good communication to satisfy and fullfill the guests needs. Every guest is well treated. To meet the standard of the hotel.
Pros
Free Accomodation, transport, food and two way ticket for 2 years. Insurance, Healt Care .
Cons
Overtime
I learn many things.I attend different training in the company. they teach me about the different brands of the hotel. they teach me the standard of a luxury hotels.
It is the Oldest and busiest Hotel in Kuwait, I worked with many national colleague and learned lot from them. It it luckiest opportunity to work here with many experienced people but the hardest part is getting approval for your annual leave on according to your plan (in Housekeeping Department only).
Pros
there is free meal, free transport, free medical as per contract
Cons
9 hours duty with 1 hour lunch break
But I'm looking for a new job to enhance my knowledge and experience.I'm willing to do everything to explore my working experience.eager to learn new thing
A typical day at work is like having a guest outside and inhouse guest serving them what they need,and wants giving the best service that i can give and well learning and training are relevant in my work place, having a daily trainings is so important to work for us learn more.

management our quite good, they used to compensate us less but they're not giving us problem in terms of our accomodation its safe and new and the transportation are good as well.

my co-workers are nice and professional and so am i. we help each other like a one team, we used to encounter problems but at the end of the day we used to solve it as well/

the hardest part of my job, is having a overtime due of some outside caterings even im only working in the specific restaurant of hotel.

Enjoyable part is when we have staff party, and seldom they pay overtime if we are so busy. other than that nothing.
Pros
Free Accomodation; transportation, food (Optional), Plane Ticket and Indemnity
Cons
force overtime, and working not related to Job Description
just a ordinary 5 star hotel.. and i learn a lot of work..
if the other department need help they send us there to help. and im working all around staff and that's not good to me.
Pros
free all
Cons
free all
handling guest request/complains with regards to the service in the hotel
handle daily operations in the guest service center assist and anticipate guest request.
Pros
free all
Cons
flexible time
Very large and sophisticated property. Huge banquet space with massive wedding cakes . Among the busiest hotels in Kuwait.
Pros
Large banquet spaces offer good experience
Cons
Challenging place to work
Overall, it was good experience to work with different people. And I gained many knowledge from here, that will be help my career as well my life.
Pros
free food, free accommodation, free transportation
Cons
free wifi, gym