Sheraton

Sheraton Employee Reviews

Kuwait36 reviews

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,165 reviews

Sheraton is a productive and fun work place and a place where you can learn and advance your career

I loved working in Sheraton five start hotel from Uganda to Kuwait, it’s a place where you can get good working experience and enhance your knowledge .

Pros

Lunch and dinner is free at Sheraton

سكن العاملين جيد ولكن الاداره هناك غير جيده

مجموعة فنادق شيراتون اسوء ما فيها هى الاداره وغير ذلك جيد من سكن وطعام

Productive, improving and helping

It's a wonderful place to work, I took a lot of courses and improved through these courses. I learned to much from the management. o Maintain up-to-date billing system. o Follow up, collection and allocation of payments. o Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines. o Reconciliation of accounts. -Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities. o Maintain accounts receivable customer files. o Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc. o Prepare bank deposits. -Investigate and resolve customer queries. o Process adjustments. o Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.

Productive and pleasant work environment.

During my time working at the Sheraton Kuwait, I was given the opportunity to gain experience in the hotel industry and develop leadership skills. I performed many tasks given to me by different teams and departments and worked under the supervision of a very supportive and guiding Training director. Most importantly, I was asked to manage and supervise a team of interns who joined the hotel 1 month after I did and with this great responsibility, I was able to overcome the challenges of being responsible for 18 interns and managed to organize their 5-week internship to become educational and successful where they learned about the different roles of working in a hotel. Finally, the wonderful staff of the hotel was very welcoming and hospitable which made it a far easier and more enjoyable experience for me.

Everything was good I like to work sheraton but I have some problem salary was less that’s why I want to learn more salary

Working hours 9 with 1hour break.i learned my experience about hotel management.management it was good.friendly.work place like our house all staff like family.all job was enjoyable.

Going well

Right please to work here but there is no go to next level and increasing salary. Cafeteria and transports service are all good. Career development is very difficult.

Good Work place

Always been a good place for earning experience specially in Hotel industry.All the employees and management was very good and friendly to all of us. The hotel was clean and comfortable with all the accommodations a guest and or group needed

Pros

Free food, Free transportaion, Free round ticket evry 2 years

Cons

less salary

Store Supervisor

Best Place to Work , with best Team Mates.. it was time when i started my courier in Kuwait which helped me building what i am today .. Salary on time

First time out side of my country

the first job outside of my country I start as waiter and after two years I promoted as captain it was very good time really, I learn a lot in Sheraton Kuwait really is school and very good team and because of hard working in Sheraton and the developing they made what i am now.

Being serious and Gentle.

Working there was fantastic, I learned alot from it. I met lots of important people and famous as well. I learned how to treat all types of people too.

Pros

Free Lunch.

Cons

Short Breaks

Best career start

Great and exciting experience, great knowledge. best way started the career way, started in hospitality then moved to HR, there where I learned administration in its best.

Benefits are great and worth working for

Sheraton Kuwait is a good place to work at, management takes care of its staff. Career advancement is good just have a little patience. Great place to work with a wide diversity of nationalities.

Pros

Provides great training

Cons

Extreme climate

average propety

good property to work , good work atmosphere, friendly staff , transportation facilities , complimentary accommodation and meal provide by the company.

we have culture and sports week

I am really like this environment and colleagues, this is very interesting job for me, now i am thinking i am very responsible person in this management.

Pros

meal free

Cons

i have short break

enjoying and having good time

i am enjoying working as a room attendant in the hotel,its hard but its fun coz u will somethings good manners and proper hygiene,and you wil grow to that position

Pros

fre accomodation

Cons

Very nice work place with free accomodation and transportation.

The location of work place is very nice. We encounter many people when they start to open a restaurant in a very famous mall in kuwait city. And we have good leaders in the restaurants.

Pros

Free accomodation, foods, and transportation.

Cons

low salary

challengenging every guest encountered.

if we're busy, totally busy. learned how to handle things in proper/professional ways. typical management. doing the whole thing around the hotel. enjoying when I'm giving good service to the costumer/guest, and making them happy/satisfied.

Pros

free. accomodation, transportation and meals.

Cons

short of staff.

The right school of all hotels to learn from

An international hotel brand with long history in Kuwait. I have learned a lot while working at Sheraton Kuwait things related to Sales & Marketing. They were so generous to send me to Cornell School to have the PDP program in 1996 I am so proud that I have worked with this hotel.

Pros

The school of all

Cons

Long term work security

Productive and willing to learn

I have a good experience in my present work.,more learning and knowledge that i get to make it treasured for the future. And in thise company I learned a lot.,to communicate in different languages and most of all we have a team to make our work worth it everyday.

Pros

Free lounce

Cons

Duty hour

Productive and fun

Fun working in sheraton and great experience and new learning about how to make an order and how to make communicating to the guest and how you gonna be help your colleague.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Short break

Daily Trainings and Good communication.

Different types of training given to all associates. Every week Training. And Good communication to satisfy and fullfill the guests needs. Every guest is well treated. To meet the standard of the hotel.

Pros

Free Accomodation, transport, food and two way ticket for 2 years. Insurance, Healt Care .

Cons

Overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sheraton. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Sheraton Reviews by Location

• Sheraton
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?