Sheraton
Sheraton Employee Review

Business Hotel

November 3, 2016
A typical day at work is like having a guest outside and inhouse guest serving them what they need,and wants giving the best service that i can give and well learning and training are relevant in my work place, having a daily trainings is so important to work for us learn more. management our quite good, they used to compensate us less but they're not giving us problem in terms of our accomodation its safe and new and the transportation are good as well. my co-workers are nice and professional and so am i. we help each other like a one team, we used to encounter problems but at the end of the day we used to solve it as well/ the hardest part of my job, is having a overtime due of some outside caterings even im only working in the specific restaurant of hotel. Enjoyable part is when we have staff party, and seldom they pay overtime if we are so busy. other than that nothing.
Pros
Free Accomodation; transportation, food (Optional), Plane Ticket and Indemnity
Cons
force overtime, and working not related to Job Description
August 9, 2017
Same roleSame location
Waiter (Former Employee) - Kuwait city
The location of work place is very nice. We encounter many people when they start to open a restaurant in a very famous mall in kuwait city. And we have good leaders in the restaurants.
Pros
Free accomodation, foods, and transportation.
Cons
low salary
June 11, 2017
Same roleSame location
Waiter (Current Employee) - Kuwait City, Kuwait
Different types of training given to all associates. Every week Training. And Good communication to satisfy and fullfill the guests needs. Every guest is well treated. To meet the standard of the hotel.
Pros
Free Accomodation, transport, food and two way ticket for 2 years. Insurance, Healt Care .
Cons
Overtime
December 29, 2018
Same location
All Sections Internship (Former Employee) - Kuwait City
Working there was fantastic, I learned alot from it. I met lots of important people and famous as well. I learned how to treat all types of people too.
Pros
Free Lunch.
Cons
Short Breaks