Sheraton
Sheraton Employee Review

Productive, Benificial

July 16, 2013
It was great working with my subordinates. We all have the same passions working in a Hotel and Restaurant serving our guests in our Hotel's finest. Ive learned to be more professional, love my job, and work with determinations and patience. The Management had been good to me. They are very professional and they care not only the guests but also the employees. My co-workers are okay. I learned so much from them by observing them when i was still a trainee. They are fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is when we are pressured by the events, we have to be perfect for the guest's pleasures. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see our guests feels satisfied with our service. Also being with my co-workers learning from each other.
May 15, 2019
Same location
Bell Captain/ Shift In charge in Concierge (Former Employee) - Kuwait
Always been a good place for earning experience specially in Hotel industry.All the employees and management was very good and friendly to all of us. The hotel was clean and comfortable with all the accommodations a guest and or group needed
Pros
Free food, Free transportaion, Free round ticket evry 2 years
Cons
less salary
March 16, 2019
Same location
Store Supervisor (Former Employee) - Kuwait
Best Place to Work , with best Team Mates.. it was time when i started my courier in Kuwait which helped me building what i am today .. Salary on time
December 29, 2018
All Sections Internship (Former Employee) - Kuwait City
Working there was fantastic, I learned alot from it. I met lots of important people and famous as well. I learned how to treat all types of people too.
Pros
Free Lunch.
Cons
Short Breaks
  1. Productive, Benificial