Sheraton

Sheraton Employee Reviews in Kuwait City

Working there was fantastic, I learned alot from it. I met lots of important people and famous as well. I learned how to treat all types of people too.
Pros
Free Lunch.
Cons
Short Breaks
The location of work place is very nice. We encounter many people when they start to open a restaurant in a very famous mall in kuwait city. And we have good leaders in the restaurants.
Pros
Free accomodation, foods, and transportation.
Cons
low salary
if we're busy, totally busy. learned how to handle things in proper/professional ways. typical management. doing the whole thing around the hotel. enjoying when I'm giving good service to the costumer/guest, and making them happy/satisfied.
Pros
free. accomodation, transportation and meals.
Cons
short of staff.
An international hotel brand with long history in Kuwait. I have learned a lot while working at Sheraton Kuwait things related to Sales & Marketing. They were so generous to send me to Cornell School to have the PDP program in 1996 I am so proud that I have worked with this hotel.
Pros
The school of all
Cons
Long term work security
Fun working in sheraton and great experience and new learning about how to make an order and how to make communicating to the guest and how you gonna be help your colleague.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short break
Different types of training given to all associates. Every week Training. And Good communication to satisfy and fullfill the guests needs. Every guest is well treated. To meet the standard of the hotel.
Pros
Free Accomodation, transport, food and two way ticket for 2 years. Insurance, Healt Care .
Cons
Overtime
I learn many things.I attend different training in the company. they teach me about the different brands of the hotel. they teach me the standard of a luxury hotels.
But I'm looking for a new job to enhance my knowledge and experience.I'm willing to do everything to explore my working experience.eager to learn new thing
A typical day at work is like having a guest outside and inhouse guest serving them what they need,and wants giving the best service that i can give and well learning and training are relevant in my work place, having a daily trainings is so important to work for us learn more. management our quite good, they used to compensate us less but they're not giving us problem in terms of our accomodation its safe and new and the transportation are good as well. my co-workers are nice and professional and so am i. we help each other like a one team, we used to encounter problems but at the end of the day we used to solve it as well/ the hardest part of my job, is having a overtime due of some outside caterings even im only working in the specific restaurant of hotel. Enjoyable part is when we have staff party, and seldom they pay overtime if we are so busy. other than that nothing.
Pros
Free Accomodation; transportation, food (Optional), Plane Ticket and Indemnity
Cons
force overtime, and working not related to Job Description
Overall, it was good experience to work with different people. And I gained many knowledge from here, that will be help my career as well my life.
Pros
free food, free accommodation, free transportation
Cons
free wifi, gym