Sheraton
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Sheraton Management reviews

Kuwait24 reviews
Always been a good place for earning experience specially in Hotel industry.All the employees and management was very good and friendly to all of us. The hotel was clean and comfortable with all the accommodations a guest and or group needed
Pros
Free food, Free transportaion, Free round ticket evry 2 years
Cons
less salary
I am really like this environment and colleagues, this is very interesting job for me, now i am thinking i am very responsible person in this management.
Pros
meal free
Cons
i have short break
if we're busy, totally busy.
learned how to handle things in proper/professional ways.

typical management.
doing the whole thing around the hotel.

enjoying when I'm giving good service to the costumer/guest, and making them happy/satisfied.
Pros
free. accomodation, transportation and meals.
Cons
short of staff.
A typical day at work is like having a guest outside and inhouse guest serving them what they need,and wants giving the best service that i can give and well learning and training are relevant in my work place, having a daily trainings is so important to work for us learn more.

management our quite good, they used to compensate us less but they're not giving us problem in terms of our accomodation its safe and new and the transportation are good as well.

my co-workers are nice and professional and so am i. we help each other like a one team, we used to encounter problems but at the end of the day we used to solve it as well/

the hardest part of my job, is having a overtime due of some outside caterings even im only working in the specific restaurant of hotel.

Enjoyable part is when we have staff party, and seldom they pay overtime if we are so busy. other than that nothing.
Pros
Free Accomodation; transportation, food (Optional), Plane Ticket and Indemnity
Cons
force overtime, and working not related to Job Description
It was a good company the name itself derives the standard of hotel and management team of multi-tasking responsibilities quick time .
Technical training were held every week to provide the knowledge of the team and enhance to build up relationship with the guest.

I learned to operate skills of managing the department and strategic of admiring the skills of and gain the specific ability to develop the growth of performance skills,flexibility in operations,transferable skills.
Pros
Free Buffet
Cons
Good enjoying time
* Balance working hours
* Very good management
* Learn a lot of thing especially on my career.
* enjoyable place to work
Pros
Free shutle bus
Cons
Housing very old
It was great working with my subordinates. We all have the same passions working in a Hotel and Restaurant serving our guests in our Hotel's finest. Ive learned to be more professional, love my job, and work with determinations and patience. The Management had been good to me. They are very professional and they care not only the guests but also the employees. My co-workers are okay. I learned so much from them by observing them when i was still a trainee. They are fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is when we are pressured by the events, we have to be perfect for the guest's pleasures. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see our guests feels satisfied with our service. Also being with my co-workers learning from each other.