Sheraton

Sheraton Employee Reviews

Always been a good place for earning experience specially in Hotel industry.All the employees and management was very good and friendly to all of us. The hotel was clean and comfortable with all the accommodations a guest and or group needed
Pros
Free food, Free transportaion, Free round ticket evry 2 years
Cons
less salary
It was a good company the name itself derives the standard of hotel and management team of multi-tasking responsibilities quick time . Technical training were held every week to provide the knowledge of the team and enhance to build up relationship with the guest. I learned to operate skills of managing the department and strategic of admiring the skills of and gain the specific ability to develop the growth of performance skills,flexibility in operations,transferable skills.
Pros
Free Buffet
Cons
Good enjoying time
* Balance working hours * Very good management * Learn a lot of thing especially on my career. * enjoyable place to work
Pros
Free shutle bus
Cons
Housing very old
It was great working with my subordinates. We all have the same passions working in a Hotel and Restaurant serving our guests in our Hotel's finest. Ive learned to be more professional, love my job, and work with determinations and patience. The Management had been good to me. They are very professional and they care not only the guests but also the employees. My co-workers are okay. I learned so much from them by observing them when i was still a trainee. They are fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is when we are pressured by the events, we have to be perfect for the guest's pleasures. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I see our guests feels satisfied with our service. Also being with my co-workers learning from each other.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sheraton?