Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews

As a company , I don't think they give a chance to employees to climb up the ladder. Some times they recruit unqualified managers to control service engineers, and these manager have no clue about the engineering side of the job. Forcing employees to change their shifts and also they deduct 45 minutes from your private time to travel to and from the site. No future with them other than the job you applied for.
The overall works was good. A typical day at work was Routing work as like taking permits from MEW and then taking precaution and safety for works, after completion work handed over the authority. I have learned many things like as how to work with multinational worker and management , work disciplines , safety of work, managing of helper, laborer, Siemens management was good, Work place culture not so good but ok. Hardest part of the job was High voltage testing work . It was enjoy full for me when done successful works.
Pros
Monthly Free lunches
Cons
Everything was perfect. I work 17 years n it was a very good experience. Very good support from all the staff from top to bottom.I miss my company. I think to work with project is much better.
A company with high rating and reputation in producing Imaging and diagnostic equipment. Leading market in Xray, CT and MRI. In addition, in angiography and other diagnostic machines
Very different culture in Kuwait from North America. No scope for real career growth, unless you know a local guy/Kuwaiti.
This was my first job and i learned lot of new things which really helped me a lot in current Job. Good management always supportive co - workers are skilled and experienced in the field Processing of customer orders on time Overview on production cycles Procuring raw materiel Payment followup with customers
Cons
health Insurance