T.G.I Fridays
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from T.G.I Fridays:

T.G.I Fridays Employee Reviews

Everything's it was very happy and wonderful experience, dedicated team and motivate yourself and good service learning and growing shift leader and enjoy Fun and create place
hard working,willing to learn,happy to work,good experiences,looking forward for more challenges,enjoyable and confidence..team working as a team..thanks
Its a good company coz there in tgi fridays i learn a lot of things that made me who i am today....im so proud of being a member of the team in TGI FRIDAYS SEASIDE KUWAIT CITY, KUWAIT
I learned a lot in tgi fridays in terms of skills, communication but in fun atmosphere and friendly co-workers. Pressure is always there but still happy to be part of tgi fridays.
It's fun in a rewarding way... The guest always feel free and loose there's elves because of the services we render. They always fell valued and the feelings of being the vip in the house.
Pros
Food for the month
Cons
I have learned a lot from working at Fridays, Sharing ideas and opinions and making new friends, people will support you from being a trainee and guide you until you become an effective and knowledgeable waiter. Pros Fun Atmosphere Cons Fast Paced, Stressful
my longest period of experience of work was as a tour coordinator,,i really enjoy a lot because i go any places,,like honkong,cebu,bohol,china and etc,being a tour coordianator was so hard for me but i was just enjoying it ..we educational tour with the student with defferent school her in cdo,ive learnd a lot.
Pros
free launch
Cons
TGI FRIDAYS is great company a job is hard but i was very challenging. The experience gave me knowledge on how to properly pour pints, mix cocktail and open wine.
Pros
free accomodation
I have never come across such company who has all the great qualities of Culture, Management, Career Advancement and Selfless people under a same roof The CEO and Management team are highly Motivated which brings much positive energy in the whole team. This is the definition of what a team should be.
Pros
free service, tip and hight salary with overtime pay
Cons
non at all
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at T.G.I Fridays?
when you work in TGI Fridays you are feeling that you are work in your own business and everyday will have a new experience also you will learn how to work under the high pressure.
Pros
to much pros like learning to much experience, working under high pressure, P.R with guest.
Cons
i never thing about any cons.
fun lovable staff, strictly obeying international food safety, strictly following the tgi fridays standard regarding the recipes labor law and needs of of the staff
Pros
free housing allowance food allowance
Cons
minimum break time
tgi Friday is very good restaurant company .good food and team member and the management is also good and for learning very good restaurant ................
Its a Fun Dining Restaurants.We Serve the best steak in this country.I am the Senior Bartender at that time and a coach in the bar.
im working 8 to 10 hours a day, with 1 day off and all the occasions are paid in double. i learned a lots of things in this company. like how to handle food,station, right temperature doneness of the steaks, color guides of fried items sensitivities of food, food hiarchy, the management is good and some point there were strict also specially for food basis. were are working here as a team öne team one dream".
Pros
free accommodation, trasportation, with meal allowance
productive and fun workplace with very friendly co workers
Pros
free food and accomodation
Cons
9 hours of word a day
nice & lovely to work but the salary is not enough largest comp in kuwait
Pros
have food allowances
Cons
good hours
its fun and challenging work.i learned to be more patient,especially with my managers and co workers..i enjoy working with my co workers,and meet different people.
Cons
long hours of work