Taiba Hospital
Taiba Hospital Employee Review

I enjoyed and gain a lot of experiences in this company.

July 31, 2016
JCI accredited hospital,, one of the competitive hospital in Kuwait.Management is good.Friendly environment, desciplined, respect patient and colleages and provides quality patient care.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Less salary
December 28, 2019
Same location
marketing intern (Former Employee) - Subbah al Salem
In a typical day in my last position, I fulfilled management tasks, as well as sometimes helping the staff in there work. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails, filing.
December 16, 2016
Same location
Front Office Agent (Current Employee) - Subbah al Salem
8 hours working 6 days a week, I learned to communicate more efficient in different attitude of different nationalities. Rewarding system is one of the enjoyable part of the work such as monthly bonus, free check up in any clinic but limited doctors. The management where I include are very supportive to me, they are finding ways to give our request. Hardest part is to deal with rude sick patients.
July 28, 2015
Registrar of internal medicine (Former Employee) - Sabah alsalem area,Bayan,kuwait
Taiba hospital is a small private one in the middle of Kuwait with a very good reputation, highly organized institution for that it has been accredited JCI(joint commission international) certificate twice.The stuff working there are highly qualified,from different cultures.