Talabat Employee Reviews

Not productive
Account advisor (Current Employee) –  القاهرةMay 18, 2018
It is not fun workplace, there is nothing makes you love the place and want to work in it, the only thing that you will get if you work there is the friendship, help and love from the other agents, but you will not get love or help from the team leaders or from any one from the management they just want you to be like machine and not asking about your benefit. They let me work for 5 hours without breaks but if i exceed my break for 1 minute they call me and let me go back to work. They are always asking about their work and they don't care for our benefits, opinions and our comfort .
I didn't learn any thing from this job, I just became nervous and tired all time.
There is nothing enjoyable in the work you are under pressure all time.
Pros
friends, salary and the location of the company
Cons
short brakes, managers the pressure of work
normal for refreshment only
Senior Customer Care agent (Former Employee) –  Muscat Al KhuwairAugust 7, 2016
Overall company was good about work environment.Working on Company’s different Web applications, Administration tasks, Supervision of company’s policies and regulations in Oman along with Customer Care. Dealing & facilitating the Customers on Call Centre & by Live Chat feature on Company’s Official website. Making, Designing Menus along with promotions for Restaurants and uploading and maintaining on Website. Managing the Website (Talabat.com) for adding new Restaurants, making Promotions by Restaurants or modification in existing restaurant’s menu. Assisting Customers for online “Tracking order”, “Problem with Password”, “How to use the website” and “Rectifying complains” from customers side. Dealing with daily base issues from Restaurants/Customers side to run smooth Operations along with reporting to Higher Management. Reporting to higher management to all customer’s side complaining and immediately rectifying all human possible errors and achieving customer’s satisfaction level.
Pros
only birthday party
Cons
1 hour break
Very Much productive and fun place to work.
Coordination & Content Executive (Former Employee) –  Muscat (Oman)June 17, 2016
Talabat oman's office is very much productive and fun place to work.
in my experience of working with them, i have found the work environment very polite and straight forward.
therefore,i have become one of them who can work smart, hard and be straight forward to achieve any goal and ready to face any obstacle coming through.
if you are in kuwait and you are bilingual (English & Arabic) this is a place for your fast growing career.
Productive work place
Lead generator (Current Employee) –  Dubai Free ZoneJune 13, 2016
i learned how to deal with different people from different countries and cultures, the management is good they promote workers. The hardest part of my job is turning leads to potential customers .