The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Employee Reviews

its was good and fun place.. but i work hard and got paid little..its nice to work with them. nice place to visit.. management is so bad.. i learn cool kitchen
One of the best 7 star restaurant which you will experience and great management and chefs who will recognize your skill and work.chef there always support you and slowly you will have a chance to learn all the station and you will get seven star on your cap that is best.
Pros
Excellent team of professional
Cons
working at the cheesecake factory was really relaxing , life was easy with all the perks i received . management is really honest and fair. they are treating everyone equally without considering cultural or any difference
Proud to be working with the best company al shaya and most successful busiest restaurant in Kuwait. The work culture and respect in the work environment is unique.
Pros
Appreciations, bonus, incentives..
Cons
Salary increments
Work at cheesecake factory avenues kuwait is not that easy the fact that our restaurant is one of the most busiest whether its a weekend or weekdays. When its not that busy we learn and study about our products because our menu is no a joke, thers vareity of choices. And sometimes do some general cleaning to maintain the restaurants cleanliness and safe to work. The hardest part of the job is to attend to the guests right away because some of them have no patience. Some hardly understand the job of the staff on our restaurant. Language barrier some dont understand how we explain a specific thing. But thats one of the challenges you have to face because at the end of the day they are the ones giving our profit or sales. Enjoyable part is when you are having fun while working!
One of the great organization that i worked with I really wanna thank The Cheesecake factory family on helping/ supporting me to be a good Employee This is my pleasure to worked with you guys
when I joined in this team I've learned so many stuffs, the norms of diverse races, cultures and treats. It develops also my personality and boost-up my confidence most especially when im become a part of International Designated trainer.
Highly motivated and more satisfied when most of my colleague are supporting each other. it was very good place and feel at ease during my tenure in Cheesecake Factory.
Pros
Free meals, incentives, all benifits according to country law
The managers has a favoritism regardless with your nationality. Weak! 30% discounts in all food if you avail during non working hours and if you are already working in the company for more than a year. Hardest part is during ramadan. They even cancel you rest day. Lack of staffs!!!
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
1hr break, discounts, on time, toxic
Official response from The Cheesecake Factory
July 5, 2018
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. Being as open and honest as possible helps us to make necessary adjustments to be the best that we can be, while making sure the well-being and integrity of our employees remains a high priority. We strive to create an open and inclusive work environment, where all of our staff members are encouraged to learn and grow with the company and to advance their personal and professional skills as well. We suggest you speak with your manager about these concerns that you have to seek a resolution so that you can feel more supported in your job with us, but if that is not an option then please give our staff relations department a call at 818-871-3000 and someone will be able to assist you further.Thank you for being a part of our family, and we truly appreciate all of your hard work!
I enjoy working with Cheese Cake Factory because it has a Very freindly environment, both people and management is nice. It make me feel like its my 2nd home.
Support and dedicated management gave me a platform to perform and experience a new world work experience entire of my work period .I got many opportunities to entitled my ability and talent through my work period. Its been a nice journey with my company to find out my skills
i had amazing experience in alshaya,kuwait.Everyday i came 3pm until 12 midnight from Monday to Saturday..i 've learned a lot from my former company because they taught how to be more productive and to improve more of my skills.I had amazing management,they treated me as a family.When it comes to job location and culture,it was good and fun.The hardest part of my job was stress but it doesn't bother me.The most enjoyable part of my experience in alshaya was people,i had amazing team..
a very busy environment,learnt alot in terms of production.the management are just brilliant,work ethics is highly observed,working under self pressur
Pros
discounts
Cons
busy hours
Alshaya is very good company,am left to srilanka because my fathers health condition not good Datz y..and I like to do hard work I can do any work any were so of please give me diz opportunity for me am sriyan
Pros
Free duty meal
Cons
1hr break
Fun and interactive Learning process also learning about different cultures How to handle problems and to make guests feel happy Language boundaries guests
Pros
Job security
Cons
No growth
good management team work funny team i never had typical work at work in cheesecake factory i learned how control on your anger,how to manage your team.
Pros
free meal
Cons
break
after work in cheese cake factory i am sure i will able to work any where .i am able to work in under pressure.they provide me training class about cheese cake factory stander and stander recipe of the cheese cake factory .beside this we get every day food presentation from each station . then we get chance to grow up our knowledge
Pros
in break time i get get duty meal
Cons
i worked 9 hours a day in this time i get 1 hour break
The typical day at work is normal but during week days the follow of our resto was so very busy every body was moving fast,i learned a lot i develop my knowledge about the kitchens flow,i enjoyed every single days i've worked so i cant feel the hardest time of my duty.
Pros
there is housing allowance and transportation
Cons
we have a lot of benifits.with health care too.
I can utilize my interest and skills and to be able too contribute my knowledge and expertise for the development of the company.
Pros
free launches
Cons
Fun and good for me to share my knowledge and i learnednew recipies can handle to work new people flexible and i enjoyed alot in mu job.
Pros
free meal
Cons
yes short break
I have been truly equipped with added skills and attained a lot of constructive experiences from my companies. i just needed a much better job security and advancement as well since I am a family man now.