The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Pay & Benefits reviews

Highly motivated and more satisfied when most of my colleague are supporting each other. it was very good place and feel at ease during my tenure in Cheesecake Factory.
Pros
Free meals, incentives, all benifits according to country law
Proud to be working with the best company al shaya and most successful busiest restaurant in Kuwait. The work culture and respect in the work environment is unique.
Pros
Appreciations, bonus, incentives..
Cons
Salary increments
The managers has a favoritism regardless with your nationality. Weak! 30% discounts in all food if you avail during non working hours and if you are already working in the company for more than a year. Hardest part is during ramadan. They even cancel you rest day. Lack of staffs!!!
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
1hr break, discounts, on time, toxic
Official response from The Cheesecake Factory
July 5, 2018
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. Being as open and honest as possible helps us to make necessary adjustments to be the best that we can be, while making sure the well-being and integrity of our employees remains a high priority. We strive to create an open and inclusive work environment, where all of our staff members are encouraged to learn and grow with the company and to advance their personal and professional skills as well. We suggest you speak with your manager about these concerns that you have to seek a resolution so that you can feel more supported in your job with us, but if that is not an option then please give our staff relations department a call at 818-871-3000 and someone will be able to assist you further.Thank you for being a part of our family, and we truly appreciate all of your hard work!
Alshaya is very good company,am left to srilanka because my fathers health condition not good Datz y..and I like to do hard work I can do any work any were so of please give me diz opportunity for me am sriyan
Pros
Free duty meal
Cons
1hr break
good management team work funny team i never had typical work at work in cheesecake factory i learned how control on your anger,how to manage your team.
Pros
free meal
Cons
break
The typical day at work is normal but during week days the follow of our resto was so very busy every body was moving fast,i learned a lot i develop my knowledge about the kitchens flow,i enjoyed every single days i've worked so i cant feel the hardest time of my duty.
Pros
there is housing allowance and transportation
Cons
we have a lot of benifits.with health care too.
I can utilize my interest and skills and to be able too contribute my knowledge and expertise for the development of the company.
Pros
free launches
Cons
Fun and good for me to share my knowledge and i learnednew recipies can handle to work new people flexible and i enjoyed alot in mu job.
Pros
free meal
Cons
yes short break