The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Employee Reviews

For me the coffee bean and tea leaf have been my training ground in both administrative and operations. I dont find it hard dealing with different nationalities, but instead, I enjoyed meeting people and knowing their roots.
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Promotions
You can learn more while working at the Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf.they have high standard in coffee that they use and always emplement the stardard of preparing the drinks that they serve to theyre valuede customers
Responsible for assisting the store manager in maintaining a positive environment, which provides fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members. Shift supervisors assist in training, customer service, product knowledge and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our Guiding Principles and House Rules. This position directly supervises the barista and lead barista positions and acts as the manager on duty in the absence of the store and/or assistant manager.
Pros
Free transfortation with food allowances
Cons
8 hours with over time
A typical day at work included customer service interaction, preparing of meals and drinks and cleaning of the area. I learned how to cooperate with a team, interact with customers and obtain a hard working work ethic. The management was friendly and understanding. My co-workers were very helpful and hardworking. The hardest part of the job was the location, as the cafe was located far away and in a hospital. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co-workers and interacting with customers.
I work about 8 hours, our management are very supportive regarding the decision making my co workers are fun to be with we are working as a team, the hardest part is is doing graveyard shift and the enjoyable part is when you telling stories and jokes to you team members.
Pros
free coffee