The Regency Hotel Employee Reviews

Professional work with professionals
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  RumaithiyaJanuary 8, 2017
*provide IT service to the guest.
*discipline, how to organize, finishing in work world standard.
*good for me, I have no issue, mutual understanding.
*co-workers are understandable,and helpful.
*when you are not appreciated for your work.
*when work is related and there is a enough time to do it.
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast
Cons
no cons at all
Fun and Exciting work place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Al Bida'a, Al tawoon St., KuwaitSeptember 6, 2015
I actually enjoyed working at The Regency Hotel. Through my 4 years up to present I have gained and improve more my skill in a professional way that leads me to success most specially with regards to delivering excellent customer service that made me exceed guests satisfaction.

I have been sent to other area such as:
Administrative Works
Fitness Club
Fine Dinning Restaurant
Room Service
this experience makes me more highly motivated because of the fact that I have seen my other potential.
Pros
Fitness Area at the accomodation
Cons
Long Hours
Fast-paced environment and Friendly place
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Al Bidaa, Salmiya City, State of KuwaitJuly 12, 2015
My typical work or routine as a Hostess is that, I'm the one who will communicate to the guest/s or customers regarding their reservation as well as to know the occupancy of the hotel for us to prepare for the necessary things that we need in the restaurant. I do also the cashiering and make the report of our daily sales. I learned to be more patient, understand each and everyone concern, to be more confident especially in dealing with the guest/s which I gained a lot from that organization. The Management was good, we have our monthly meeting together with the staff. They listen but being motivated for us to work hard, you cannot feel from them. When it comes to my colleagues, we work as a team. If someone don't know what she or he need to do first, we help and teach them so that they can familiarized on the job. For me the hardest part of the job is that when you feel your not happy anymore on the job because that's the time you gonna say to yourself to move or grow more, to learn and gain more experiences as well as to share to everyone the things that you already knew. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when you hear positive comments regarding the outcome of your service to the customers or guest/s because it shows that were not only working very hard but we give our best and excellent service for them that they cannot forget.
Pros
Free food, free accommodation, free ticket for vacation, tips
Cons
Cancelled Off and Extension of Duty