The Regency Hotel

The Regency Hotel Employee Reviews

*provide IT service to the guest. *discipline, how to organize, finishing in work world standard. *good for me, I have no issue, mutual understanding. *co-workers are understandable,and helpful. *when you are not appreciated for your work. *when work is related and there is a enough time to do it.
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast
Cons
no cons at all
Learning so many things in this hotel ex foreign workers mater. We work in team,the bosses is very caring and understanding staff. The location to work is great
Pros
Learning
Cons
no epf deduction for staff. no mc claim and no formal roster strong political game whereby senior staff will play dirty cards to cut their managers no wonders all new staff wont last long
I enjoy and love to work in Regency for more than 5years, My experience was superb. The Regency Hotel is the company that gives me a chance to grow and to teach me for the things that i have to learn more both personal and work wise.
Pros
Free accomodation, food, trasportation, ticker
Cons
To change my career and field
at typical day it would start by laying out the salad bar and ice plus go prep for the day, I've learning to prep and learn more about cooking. but the hardest part was when they had conference meeting I would prep a lot food.
Typical day-Open up the leisure club, Clean around, Answer emails, Greet visitors and guest My most enjoyable part of the job is the friendly faces i get to see everyday
ho lavorato li per poco tempo e non mi sono fatto un'opinione rilevante
Simply workin there is different and exciting experience, little bit strict rules but in the end lovely place and lovely managers. proud of being part of their team.
Pros
Free meals, Good tronc
Cons
Strict rules
I actually enjoyed working at The Regency Hotel. Through my 4 years up to present I have gained and improve more my skill in a professional way that leads me to success most specially with regards to delivering excellent customer service that made me exceed guests satisfaction. I have been sent to other area such as: Administrative Works Fitness Club Fine Dinning Restaurant Room Service this experience makes me more highly motivated because of the fact that I have seen my other potential.
Pros
Fitness Area at the accomodation
Cons
Long Hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Regency Hotel?
My typical work or routine as a Hostess is that, I'm the one who will communicate to the guest/s or customers regarding their reservation as well as to know the occupancy of the hotel for us to prepare for the necessary things that we need in the restaurant. I do also the cashiering and make the report of our daily sales. I learned to be more patient, understand each and everyone concern, to be more confident especially in dealing with the guest/s which I gained a lot from that organization. The Management was good, we have our monthly meeting together with the staff. They listen but being motivated for us to work hard, you cannot feel from them. When it comes to my colleagues, we work as a team. If someone don't know what she or he need to do first, we help and teach them so that they can familiarized on the job. For me the hardest part of the job is that when you feel your not happy anymore on the job because that's the time you gonna say to yourself to move or grow more, to learn and gain more experiences as well as to share to everyone the things that you already knew. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when you hear positive comments regarding the outcome of your service to the customers or guest/s because it shows that were not only working very hard but we give our best and excellent service for them that they cannot forget.
Pros
Free food, free accommodation, free ticket for vacation, tips
Cons
Cancelled Off and Extension of Duty
Nice meeting guest and helping them out, telling them places around the bay to visit
a typical day at work could include anything from working in the restaurant to stocking bars for functions, and carrying out functions such as weddings and funerals. in this workplace i developed communication skills and customer service skills with a can do attitude. the management of the hotel was good but the management of my particular department was sub par. i found that the staff were under appriciated for their hard work and would like to find a new job where i feel more valued for the work that i do. i am a confident person so got on with my co-workers very quickly when i started working at the hotel, i am lively so am able to get on really well with my co-workers but am professional when needs be. the hardest part of the job were the late finishes, particularly on wedding functions, where finishing time could be up to three o clock in the morning. the most enjoyable part of the job was the people i worked with and i particularly enjoyed working on party functions as i am able to build up a friendly rapport with customers to make their experience more enjoyable.
Pros
staff lunches and co-workers
Cons
long hours, late finishes and management
I started my day at 6am and ended at 6pm (sometimes longer, sometimes shorter) I learned about high end service in a fast paced environment and Catering Sales. The management team was very good to work with. My co- workers were the best!! The hardest part of the job was the long hours. The best part of the job was the constant excitement.
Pros
exciting place to work.
  1. Employee Reviews