The Regency Hotel

The Regency Hotel Employee Reviews in Salmiya

Salmiya2 reviews
My typical work or routine as a Hostess is that, I'm the one who will communicate to the guest/s or customers regarding their reservation as well as to know the occupancy of the hotel for us to prepare for the necessary things that we need in the restaurant. I do also the cashiering and make the report of our daily sales. I learned to be more patient, understand each and everyone concern, to be more confident especially in dealing with the guest/s which I gained a lot from that organization. The Management was good, we have our monthly meeting together with the staff. They listen but being motivated for us to work hard, you cannot feel from them. When it comes to my colleagues, we work as a team. If someone don't know what she or he need to do first, we help and teach them so that they can familiarized on the job. For me the hardest part of the job is that when you feel your not happy anymore on the job because that's the time you gonna say to yourself to move or grow more, to learn and gain more experiences as well as to share to everyone the things that you already knew. The most enjoyable part of the job is that when you hear positive comments regarding the outcome of your service to the customers or guest/s because it shows that were not only working very hard but we give our best and excellent service for them that they cannot forget.
Pros
Free food, free accommodation, free ticket for vacation, tips
Cons
Cancelled Off and Extension of Duty
I enjoy and love to work in Regency for more than 5years, My experience was superb. The Regency Hotel is the company that gives me a chance to grow and to teach me for the things that i have to learn more both personal and work wise.
Pros
Free accomodation, food, trasportation, ticker
Cons
To change my career and field