Triple Canopy

Triple Canopy Employee Reviews

Kuwait107 reviews
Great career choice. I learned a lot. I love the travel opportunities. Would highly recommend. Management is okay. Hardest part is waking up. The job i
They never renewed my contract with no apparent reasons. There’s no benefits received when I got terminated. The poor leadership pushed the employee to quit and transfer to different company.
Cons
Perdiem
This company is full of lies they say you'll make 70K plus a year but what they don't tell you is you only make that if you never call out, never take vacation, never get sick, and work every holiday that comes. You will make $13.85 a hour if you don't have a security clearance and if you do have a clearance you will make $14.90 you work 72 hours A WEEK. That's almost 2 full time jobs. Then they lie about the per diem the Company is given over$100 a month for it we only receive $21dollars a day and if you have ever been to Kuwait then you know how expensive it is to eat over here .. don't let these people trick y'all this is not a good job is EASY but definitely not worth being away from your family
This company is a Joke. Workers half work and do what they need to perform properly. Leadership indulges in sleeping around with whatever new face comes in and it starts in ITC. Leadership and everything it's "suppose" to be is political and contradictive. Some workers can get away with murder, because they will cover of a lot of HUGE violations that is supposed to be lead to termination. If you're not in the "clique" then you wont be someone they will look towards for anything. If you're not a yes man toto everything or the prettiest girl, then just standby. They claim everyone is a team or family, but this company doesn't understand the concept. Inexperienced officers.. they had a firing spree because they dont check resumes and when a special situation happened, they realized that multiple people resumed were not accrediable. Now I see why this company has so many lawsuits. I wouldn't recommend working here
This company doesn’t care about you. They just need to keep a certain amount of manpower to get paid. They will replace you in a heartbeat. You’re just a pawn. Overall, job wise, I really enjoyed what I was doing. I liked my coworkers. The management was decent on the workforce side but the higher it went the shittier it got. Great first contract to get your foot in the door though.
The people I worked with was awesome, establish friendships that will last for every. The leadership was ok but could have been more caring beig we were 8k miles away from home. Ego's was a big problem with leadership as in most security professions
This job was an environmental shift for me, i enjoyed the experience . I would say you get out of this job what you put it. I grew as a person from this job.
Excellent opportunity with great pay. The work force was filled with dedicated professionals that carried out their assigned tasks with the highest level of professionalism.
Pros
Great opportunities for advancement.
Cons
Long hours.
Inexperienced people with no background in military getting hired, which is the reason for the poor pay, travel time 3 hours unpaid every day to and from work, per diem is not based on the economy, barely can afford decent food. Promotions based on buddy buddy system not based on merit or experience. And the annual salary listed is a lie. Is in the 60's without clearance. But only if you don't call out sick, work every holiday, don't request a second day off..ever ..same applies for the 72k not 74 k..
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Triple Canopy?
Work is good here at this company. I have no complaints.. Work schedule is consistent and the pay is good as well for the work being done. I would recommend anyone who can qualify for this position to work here.
This is a great paying job, especially if this is your first contractor journey. I enjoyed my time, but you earn every cent you get. You work 6/12, the moral is low. Management assumes no will every call out. And when you do call you they will label you as unreliable. Anything else I say will be inappropriate, but inappropriate is the truth
Competitive work environment that challenged all employees to stay focused. I enjoyed my colleagues and would continue to work with the organization if I did not have to be closer to family.
They dont care about you. They promote un qualified people. You cant have a bad day if you do they call you suicidal and try to get rid of you. They violate international laws
Pros
Money
Cons
Your week is 6 days doing at least 14 hours of work. 12 of which you get paid for. I mainly had to leave because they were renegotiating the contract and they negotiated to where we were going to be paid less. Every day it is a mindless monotony to do your work and then go home and sleep for less than 7 hours. There is no time for family unless you take leave. The one day off you have is mostly spent recovering from the week. The only enjoyable part was not working.
Pros
Lots of hours to work
Cons
See the narrative
Work is mundane and requires little skills. Management follows a good old boys club. This is not an issue if you can get in the club but if you are not accepted you won't be considered for promotion. Hours are long and they don't account for drive time to and from which can be upwards of an hour. They miscalculated my PTO in the end and deducted my pay because of their mistake. Lacking organization and a lot of guys/gals they are bringing on are low calibers to replace people who left due to low pay. I'm glad I did it for the quick buck and left. Not a sustainable lifestyle. Lack of sleep will eventually cause health problems and you will only have a small resume and decent savings account to show for it. Honestly, it's a glorified mall cop position that gives no benefits other than no taxes and a month of PTO.
Triple Canopy is a great opportunity to gain diverse knowledge in the contract security world. Highly recommended for those who are career oriented and want to use this as a stepping stone for something larger.
Pros
Money, contract security knowledge.
Cons
Away from family.
the hardest part about this job is showing up management isn't that bad but prepare for very tedious requests. very repetitious and the smallest error is a catastrophic outcome
I had a great time working for the company. It's what you make it. Don't let anyone discourage you for working there. If you're trying to save a little money it's the perfect job.
Pros
Guaranteed hours
Cons
Very hot
Do not want to evaluate at this time. Job itself is redundant. Hours are long and most of the workers are exhausted on a daily basis. Work is not difficult.
Pros
Kuwait is in a great location to visit other countries.
Cons
Productive and challenging. The weather in the desert was a test to the human spirit. The work days were long and the weeks were longer at 6 days a week. The workplace culture was a constant test to leadership and management abilities.
Pros
Paid vacation time.
Cons
Long work days.
The job is relaxing and comparative. Have a limited time of rest but risk riding every day. A friendly environment where you interact with different kind of people from all background of the security force.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Limited rest time