U.S. Army

U.S. Army Employee Reviews

Kuwait123 reviews
Lots to do with not enough time. Many challenging situations that helped build character and problem solving skills. Working as a team and taking the lead when needed is required.
It was a deployment, individual experience will vary. Situation will be different based on your assignment, rank, … I found it challenging and rewarding, but separation from family is never pleasant.
Pros
Pay, rewarding
Cons
seperation from family
USArmy American supervisor, lead, Manager all officer good Respect for employee.accomondason food every year vacation and ticket after two years visa renewal and give services money all give through account pay is Number One..
it is a very fun and productive to place to acquire skills and other useful practices. it enables you to travel around the country and the world and helps you get promoted
Pros
travel
Cons
timing of travel
The US Army is a place where you can excel and you are never bored. There is a great support network and you are given the tools to succeed at every task. The leadership is outstanding.
learned lots of skills that help with life. Be careful if making any deals or anything to not go to drill for work, everything needs to be in writing and official no matter the rank of the one promising.
Years of very hard work pays off in the end. Depending on your career path you may have many injuries. Take good care of yourself and get all your medical issues attended to. I was able to substantiate 85% of my injuries over a 37 year period of service. I’m well compensated and even though I have pain every day I wouldn’t have done much differently.
Pros
Retirement, 30 days vacation per year, education benefits, amazing exposure
Cons
Nights, weekends, missed birthdays, holidays, events. Injuries, the constant threat of death, and the loss of friends and comrades
The opportunity I was given to go and work in the contracting office at Doha was truly a privilege. I learned so much about the relationships between our military as well as other coalition forces.
Great people to work with. Probably the best job I have in the Army. It was hot and sandy, but exciting and meaningful getting to be their in support of the war-fighter.
Serving in the Army is a love hate relationship. You meet people from all walks of life. Some are good, and some are bad. Deployments can be rough being away from family and friends. But, the average American can use the Army to become a better person, further themselves, advance their education, and get back on their feet financially.
Pros
Job security, a consistent paycheck, relationships built by meeting new people
Cons
Petty corrections. Bad apples ruining it for everybody.
Its all about the connection you can get through the military
pay is not worth a dam but people are

thats it that all its worth time and money know the people
Being in a foreign counties was a different but great but great experience. The team I worked with were great. We accomplished all tasks and I was able to attend some classes that would advance my career.
great co-workers; made work enjoyable. hardest part of the job was the heat however, the building was air conditioned so the work environment was comfortable.
This was while i was in the Army deployed to Kuwait. the hardest part about this job was being away from my family. It was also very hot. It was a great experience.
KUWAIT (a provider of logistics & communication support services to US ARMY Base Camp Arifjan WARLOCK-MIC-9 in Kuwait)

As per requirement of the U.S. Army, doing all types of procurements,responsible for supervising and managing all operations in the absence of the operations manager for internal logistics division.
Design, Supervision, Execution and Maintenance all Mechanical Works like HVAC, Plumbing, Firefighting, water supply, water treatment and Gas system in Infrastructure and major construction projects
Responsibilities:

1. Responsible for static and dynamic design and analysis of mechanical systems, equipment and packages.

2. Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs.

3. Directs support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
The Army teaches you everything you need to know to survive in a war time situation. They teach you how to use your individual weapon all the way to firing a machine gun. They teach you how to survive in all types of surroundings from Cities to Woodlands areas to the desert. They teach you to live off the land.
Pros
Get to see other countries
Cons
You are always on call
Made lots of connections with people from all over the US some of who'm I still keep in contact with now. The experience was great and allowed me to be a stronger person.
Pros
Positive team leaders
Cons
Negative team leaders
The Army Reserve and Guard gave me a chance to experience military life and maintain my civilian career. I feel fortunate to have had the life experience of being a Lieutenant, Captain, Major and finally Lieutenant Colonel, each rank was a new challenge of skills and responsibilities.
I loved leading people and seeking the best outcomes for all involved. I went through Signal and Logistics schools. Airborne and Air Assault.

I served in Japan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt and many other countries.
Pros
Training and promotion based systems, Honor, Integrity
Cons
Combat is a risk, train well
Babaza IntlCo,a Pizza Company in Saudi Arabia having almost 125 Outlets in KSA by Little CAESARS. It's Centralized Warehouse & Office is in Riyadh,KSA
Pros
Free Lunches & Offers
Cons
Salary increment low
Company work with distribution through ships and maritime cargo position, require a lot of time and energy with no support, they dont care about moral of personal.
Pros
Always a need
Cons
High turnover, No room to advance