U.S. Army
U.S. Army Employee Review

A great place to serve the USA

May 29, 2012
My typical day at work consisted of juggling many projects at once. I liked the diverse nature of day to day tasks. One day I would be working with the local banks, the next with the US Embassy, and the next with the Federal Reserve Bank.The management within the organization was a mixed crowd. Senior officers varied from being supremely competent and motivating to dumb and obtrusive. I was able to influence those around me in order to get important and challenging tasks.Just like any deployment, the work schedule was grueling. The schedule switched from one day off a week to two half days off per week while I was there. Overtime during the regular work week was mandatory.The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I met and the good amount of traveling I did.
Pros
free food, free housing
Cons
almost no time off, some untalented coworkers
September 27, 2019
Same location
CRSP Manufactures write container down load meteri (Former Employee) - Kuwait camp Arifjan
USArmy American supervisor, lead, Manager all officer good Respect for employee.accomondason food every year vacation and ticket after two years visa renewal and give services money all give through account pay is Number One..
September 15, 2018
Same location
C-4 Class IX Retrograde Reporting Officer (Former Employee) - Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
being a newly promoted officer, I immediately saw a difference, how officers are treated or looked at as that of an NCO. Though the NCO core is the backbone of the Army, I truly enjoyed time served as an officer.
Pros
I am PRO military
Cons
I have nothing, bad to say about the Army Reserve.
August 30, 2018
Staff Nurse (LPN) (Current Employee) - Camp Arifjan Kuwait
The army teaches discipline, self sufficiency, and resourcefulness. They encourage you to constantly better yourself and provide the opportunities and resources to attend schools and advance your skills.
Pros
health care, accountability, structure
Cons
demanding, must come before family or friends, mediocre pay