U.S. Army
U.S. Army Employee Review

All facilities provided to the maximum

October 29, 2017
Work wise it so easy for me to handle ., not much pressure to taken .except the long duty hours and the long journey .its 16 hours duty all together. Feels tried because of the long duty with out weekly off.
Pros
Free food all time
Cons
1 hour break
September 27, 2019
Same location
CRSP Manufactures write container down load meteri (Former Employee) - Kuwait camp Arifjan
USArmy American supervisor, lead, Manager all officer good Respect for employee.accomondason food every year vacation and ticket after two years visa renewal and give services money all give through account pay is Number One..
September 15, 2018
Same location
C-4 Class IX Retrograde Reporting Officer (Former Employee) - Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
being a newly promoted officer, I immediately saw a difference, how officers are treated or looked at as that of an NCO. Though the NCO core is the backbone of the Army, I truly enjoyed time served as an officer.
Pros
I am PRO military
Cons
I have nothing, bad to say about the Army Reserve.
August 30, 2018
Staff Nurse (LPN) (Current Employee) - Camp Arifjan Kuwait
The army teaches discipline, self sufficiency, and resourcefulness. They encourage you to constantly better yourself and provide the opportunities and resources to attend schools and advance your skills.
Pros
health care, accountability, structure
Cons
demanding, must come before family or friends, mediocre pay
  1. All facilities provided to the maximum