U.S. Army
U.S. Army Employee Review

Great learning experience that prepared me for anything in life.

July 15, 2015
Working as a US Army soldier was the most stressful and hardest thing I ever had to do in my life and it was also the best decision I ever made for myself. It taught me discipline and what it really means to work hard. My daily duties as the HR specialist for a Headquarters and Headquarters Company; responsible for providing administrative support for 200 personnel; maintains enlisted rating scheme; provides daily readiness reports, reviews awards, evaluations, promotions, personnel actions, and consolidated reports; directly supervise and responsible for the health, welfare, and training of eight Soldiers. Even though work was strenuous the morale was always high in the work area. All the soldiers got along and did our part in completing our daily missions. I learned how to work in a team, and lead one as well. I learned to handle deadlines and stress within the workplace without freezing up or cracking.With all that said the Us Army was a great experience and it wasn't easy having to be away from loved ones but making them proud was all worth it.
Pros
Great Benefits, Travel, Security, Education
Cons
Away from family
September 27, 2019
Same location
CRSP Manufactures write container down load meteri (Former Employee) - Kuwait camp Arifjan
USArmy American supervisor, lead, Manager all officer good Respect for employee.accomondason food every year vacation and ticket after two years visa renewal and give services money all give through account pay is Number One..
September 15, 2018
Same location
C-4 Class IX Retrograde Reporting Officer (Former Employee) - Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
being a newly promoted officer, I immediately saw a difference, how officers are treated or looked at as that of an NCO. Though the NCO core is the backbone of the Army, I truly enjoyed time served as an officer.
Pros
I am PRO military
Cons
I have nothing, bad to say about the Army Reserve.
August 30, 2018
Staff Nurse (LPN) (Current Employee) - Camp Arifjan Kuwait
The army teaches discipline, self sufficiency, and resourcefulness. They encourage you to constantly better yourself and provide the opportunities and resources to attend schools and advance your skills.
Pros
health care, accountability, structure
Cons
demanding, must come before family or friends, mediocre pay
  1. Great learning experience that prepared me for anything in life.