U.S. Army
U.S. Army Employee Review

Great place to work and learning was a plus on different systems.

July 22, 2012
12 hour work daylearned logistics, expediting parts, and worked with management to complete missions that were critical to helping our war fighters.The hardest part of the the job to me was making sure we knew we had supplies coming in for the up coming missions.The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that we were helping to save lives out in the battle field by producing safe, and fresh vehicles for our troops.
Pros
uplift, per diem, housing
Cons
climate
March 31, 2014
Same roleSame location
Contractor (Current Employee) - Kuwait
A typical day would include vulnerability scanning. I have learned what not to do when becoming a manger. The hardest part of the day is just about everything for lack of proper guidance/policy/plans make this a non-productive environment. I am not currently enjoying this position.
December 20, 2019
Same location
Virtual Security Stack Manager (Former Employee) - Kuwait
Lots to do with not enough time. Many challenging situations that helped build character and problem solving skills. Working as a team and taking the lead when needed is required.
October 24, 2019
Same location
THEATER SERVICE AND SUPPLY BRANCH CHIEF (Former Employee) - KW
It was a deployment, individual experience will vary. Situation will be different based on your assignment, rank, … I found it challenging and rewarding, but separation from family is never pleasant.
Pros
Pay, rewarding
Cons
seperation from family