U.S. Army
U.S. Army Employee Review

production field with responsibility

January 25, 2014
everyday,verygood knowledge about in vehicles troubles,very good
Pros
we getting food allowance
Cons
every 3 hour we getting breake
August 16, 2018
Same roleSame location
Heavy Motor Vehicle Operator (Former Employee) - Kuwait
I learned a lot of people skills workplace culture was a military environment the hardest part of the job was learning military customs most enjoyable part of the job was travelling
February 20, 2014
Same roleSame location
MAINTENANCE LEAD IN HEAVY EQUIPMENTS (Former Employee) - Kuwait
The I.T.T company was involved in maintenance and servicing of heavy equipment i.e. Cranes, 10K Fork Lift, Hydraulic operation machines, Bulldozer and Army fighting Tanks in a fast-paced entrepreneurial Environment for the U.S Army engaged in Gulf War. RESPONSIBILITIES To implement the service schedules through available mechanics To make purchase requisition for parts and consumables To give in put to the management regarding the functioning of various equipments To suggest for alterations and modifications To moniter and control the activities of subordinate staff OTHER QUALIFICATION Two APPRECIATION CERTIFICATES for my excellent work from Project Manager I.T.T. U.S.Army base Kuwait.
November 29, 2013
Same role
Heavy equipment operator (Former Employee) - Kuwait City, Kuwait
Responsible for operating all wheel vehicles and equipment over varied terrain and roadways in Iraq. Manage loading, unloading, and the safety of personnel being transported during convoy operations. Oversee and check proper loading and unloading of cargo on vehicles and trailers. Ensure that proper convoy defense techniques were utilized during convoy operations. Identify, correct or report all vehicle deficiencies ensuring to an efficient convoy. Prepare vehicle for movement/shipment by air and vessel.
  1. production field with responsibility