U.S. Army
U.S. Army Employee Review

Sets you up to be successful

August 30, 2018
The army teaches discipline, self sufficiency, and resourcefulness. They encourage you to constantly better yourself and provide the opportunities and resources to attend schools and advance your skills.
Pros
health care, accountability, structure
Cons
demanding, must come before family or friends, mediocre pay
September 27, 2019
Same location
CRSP Manufactures write container down load meteri (Former Employee) - Kuwait camp Arifjan
USArmy American supervisor, lead, Manager all officer good Respect for employee.accomondason food every year vacation and ticket after two years visa renewal and give services money all give through account pay is Number One..
September 15, 2018
Same location
C-4 Class IX Retrograde Reporting Officer (Former Employee) - Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
being a newly promoted officer, I immediately saw a difference, how officers are treated or looked at as that of an NCO. Though the NCO core is the backbone of the Army, I truly enjoyed time served as an officer.
Pros
I am PRO military
Cons
I have nothing, bad to say about the Army Reserve.
August 17, 2018
Same location
Transportation Manager/ AMATS Project Lead (Former Employee) - Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
Typical work day was 12 - 14 hours. We got a half day on Friday and Sunday off. But a lot of times our half days and the very few holidays we got were stepped on due to work requirements. Then we had to do physical training.

Leadership micromanaged, and had the "do as I say, not what I do" mentality. There was absolutely no "leading by example". The Battle Buddy system was non-existent. You were expected to do more with less; most of us had our normal job, then 4 additional duties.

We were confined to a small post about 5 square miles.The only good things were the awesome MWR and USO activities, Poetry Night Crew, and the awesome DFAC, especially midnight chow.