U.S. Army
U.S. Army Employee Review

The Army Requires a big commitment

July 14, 2019
Years of very hard work pays off in the end. Depending on your career path you may have many injuries. Take good care of yourself and get all your medical issues attended to. I was able to substantiate 85% of my injuries over a 37 year period of service. I’m well compensated and even though I have pain every day I wouldn’t have done much differently.
Pros
Retirement, 30 days vacation per year, education benefits, amazing exposure
Cons
Nights, weekends, missed birthdays, holidays, events. Injuries, the constant threat of death, and the loss of friends and comrades
December 20, 2019
Same location
Virtual Security Stack Manager (Former Employee) - Kuwait
Lots to do with not enough time. Many challenging situations that helped build character and problem solving skills. Working as a team and taking the lead when needed is required.
October 24, 2019
Same location
THEATER SERVICE AND SUPPLY BRANCH CHIEF (Former Employee) - KW
It was a deployment, individual experience will vary. Situation will be different based on your assignment, rank, … I found it challenging and rewarding, but separation from family is never pleasant.
Pros
Pay, rewarding
Cons
seperation from family
September 27, 2019
CRSP Manufactures write container down load meteri (Former Employee) - Kuwait camp Arifjan
USArmy American supervisor, lead, Manager all officer good Respect for employee.accomondason food every year vacation and ticket after two years visa renewal and give services money all give through account pay is Number One..
  1. The Army Requires a big commitment