U.S. Army

U.S. Army Employee Reviews for Equipment Operator

4.4Job Security & Advancement
Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 73,812 reviews
U.S.Army base, I.T.T.Kuwait maintenance lead in heavy equipments (june2003 -may2006)
MAINTENANCE LEAD IN HEAVY EQUIPMENTS (Former Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 20, 2014
The I.T.T company was involved in maintenance and servicing of heavy equipment i.e. Cranes, 10K Fork Lift, Hydraulic operation machines, Bulldozer and Army fighting Tanks in a fast-paced entrepreneurial Environment for the U.S Army engaged in Gulf War.
RESPONSIBILITIES
To implement the service schedules through available mechanics
To make purchase requisition for parts and consumables
To give in put to the management regarding the functioning of various equipments
To suggest for alterations and modifications
To moniter and control the activities of subordinate staff
OTHER QUALIFICATION
Two APPRECIATION CERTIFICATES for my excellent work from Project Manager I.T.T. U.S.Army base Kuwait.
production field with responsibility
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee) –  kuwaitJanuary 25, 2014
everyday,verygood knowledge about in vehicles troubles,very good
Pros
we getting food allowance
Cons
every 3 hour we getting breake
Productive enviornement
Heavy equipment operator (Former Employee) –  Kuwait City, KuwaitNovember 29, 2013
Responsible for operating all wheel vehicles and equipment over varied terrain and roadways in Iraq. Manage loading, unloading, and the safety of personnel being transported during convoy operations. Oversee and check proper loading and unloading of cargo on vehicles and trailers. Ensure that proper convoy defense techniques were utilized during convoy operations. Identify, correct or report all vehicle deficiencies ensuring to an efficient convoy. Prepare vehicle for movement/shipment by air and vessel.