Here to help
Information from U.S. Army:
U.S. Army Employee Reviews for Operations Manager
Operations Manager3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 76,102 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day would start at 0630 for physical training. That lasted about an hour and then personal hygiene until 0900. The rest of the day consisted of supervising, training and discipline subordinates where necessary. The day also consisted of training and operations meeting for future projects.
A professional organization of the highest calling. The camaraderie, team work, training opportunities, and various leadership positions has given me a competitive edge in a short amount of time. As an operations and logistics manager in Kuwait, I work with over 7 different countries in the Middle East, giving me an outstanding global experience as well.
career progression, new opportunities, and job security
extended travel requirements
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more U.S. Army reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Army. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 76,102 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about U.S. Army
- How are the working hours at U.S. Army?2 people answered
- Identify a time whn you need support and could not get it. ( peesonally and in the work plalce) how …One person answered
- Does U.S. Army require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does U.S. Arm…One person answered
- انا من مصر وعايش بالكويت هل يمكن الانضمام للعمل معكم
- Describe your current work life balance and outline what you could do to improve the balance
See all questions and answers
U.S. Army Reviews by Job Title