U.S. Army

U.S. Army Employee Reviews for Personnel Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
Working as a US Army soldier was the most stressful and hardest thing I ever had to do in my life and it was also the best decision I ever made for myself. It taught me discipline and what it really means to work hard. My daily duties as the HR specialist for a Headquarters and Headquarters Company; responsible for providing administrative support for 200 personnel; maintains enlisted rating scheme; provides daily readiness reports, reviews awards, evaluations, promotions, personnel actions, and consolidated reports; directly supervise and responsible for the health, welfare, and training of eight Soldiers. Even though work was strenuous the morale was always high in the work area. All the soldiers got along and did our part in completing our daily missions. I learned how to work in a team, and lead one as well. I learned to handle deadlines and stress within the workplace without freezing up or cracking.With all that said the Us Army was a great experience and it wasn't easy having to be away from loved ones but making them proud was all worth it.
Pros
Great Benefits, Travel, Security, Education
Cons
Away from family