Here to help
Information from U.S. Army:
U.S. Army Employee Reviews for Sergeant
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 76,073 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Serving in the Army is a love hate relationship. You meet people from all walks of life. Some are good, and some are bad. Deployments can be rough being away from family and friends. But, the average American can use the Army to become a better person, further themselves, advance their education, and get back on their feet financially.
Job security, a consistent paycheck, relationships built by meeting new people
Petty corrections. Bad apples ruining it for everybody.
After morning Physical Training, breakfast we reported to our unit to take on our daily task. My last unit was in Kuwait City, Kuwait. As the lead noncommissioned officer, I performed many duties such as mail pick up, document distribution to other units, and other responsibilities.
Trusted to do my job!
Environment was a little warm.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at U.S. Army?
See more U.S. Army reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at U.S. Army. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 76,073 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about U.S. Army
- How are the working hours at U.S. Army?2 people answered
- Identify a time whn you need support and could not get it. ( peesonally and in the work plalce) how …One person answered
- Does U.S. Army require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does U.S. Arm…One person answered
- انا من مصر وعايش بالكويت هل يمكن الانضمام للعمل معكم
- Describe your current work life balance and outline what you could do to improve the balance
See all questions and answers
U.S. Army Reviews by Job Title