U.S. Army

U.S. Army Pay & Benefits reviews

Kuwait123 reviews
USArmy American supervisor, lead, Manager all officer good Respect for employee.accomondason food every year vacation and ticket after two years visa renewal and give services money all give through account pay is Number One..
Years of very hard work pays off in the end. Depending on your career path you may have many injuries. Take good care of yourself and get all your medical issues attended to. I was able to substantiate 85% of my injuries over a 37 year period of service. I’m well compensated and even though I have pain every day I wouldn’t have done much differently.
Pros
Retirement, 30 days vacation per year, education benefits, amazing exposure
Cons
Nights, weekends, missed birthdays, holidays, events. Injuries, the constant threat of death, and the loss of friends and comrades
Babaza IntlCo,a Pizza Company in Saudi Arabia having almost 125 Outlets in KSA by Little CAESARS. It's Centralized Warehouse & Office is in Riyadh,KSA
Pros
Free Lunches & Offers
Cons
Salary increment low
Duty time was little difficult because we have lot of traveling on work management was very most hardest part of job is work on night shift, most enjoyable part of the job is work in receiving section
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Excellent office environment for an accounting department, great candidates who are trained and focused to their work, 48 to 59 hours a week guarantee
Pros
Two meals a day, transportation, accommodation, phones and much more
Cons
Long hours due to local holidays in kuwait
I worked here long years, good for workplace but only one problem is for 8 hours duty you have to spend 12 hours, and you have to wake up early morning 4 AM to start 8 am duty.
The US Army is a fantastic place to grow personally and professionally, with paid benefits and vacation and morale enhancing opportunities to offset the above-average workplace stressors.
My job is Logistics, a challenging job in war and peace regions, learn a lot it was a good experience for my future, travall alot, learn alot about international standards
Pros
Mre
Cons
It was a great experience with this company and my very first overseas contract. I can't complain about the way that they treated their employees because they tried to work with us. Unfortunately they lost their contract.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
The company lost the conytract
Work wise it so easy for me to handle ., not much pressure to taken .except the long duty hours and the long journey .its 16 hours duty all together. Feels tried because of the long duty with out weekly off.
Pros
Free food all time
Cons
1 hour break
Great employer and always helping out soldiers to a very large extent. Definitely recommend the military especially if your single with no responsibility. Great opportunity, life, Benefits and future career for you or a loved one.
Good company to work for. Takes care of employees, good benefits. My experience has been great working for this company. There are always opportunities for advancement.
great place to word , away from home a lot weeks to a year at a time. But benefits are the best u will find. I would recommend for single people who want to see the world
High pace with strict protocols for results. Recognition sometimes not given for actual work. However the benefits are the best by far.
Being in the Active Military is probably one of the best jobs one can be a part of. Benefits are great, and they take care of the people.
Pros
Housing and Subsistence is taken care of
Cons
Deployments
Working as a US Army soldier was the most stressful and hardest thing I ever had to do in my life and it was also the best decision I ever made for myself. It taught me discipline and what it really means to work hard. My daily duties as the HR specialist for a Headquarters and Headquarters Company; responsible for providing administrative support for 200 personnel; maintains enlisted rating scheme; provides daily readiness reports, reviews awards, evaluations, promotions, personnel actions, and consolidated reports; directly supervise and responsible for the health, welfare, and training of eight Soldiers. Even though work was strenuous the morale was always high in the work area. All the soldiers got along and did our part in completing our daily missions. I learned how to work in a team, and lead one as well. I learned to handle deadlines and stress within the workplace without freezing up or cracking.With all that said the Us Army was a great experience and it wasn't easy having to be away from loved ones but making them proud was all worth it.
Pros
Great Benefits, Travel, Security, Education
Cons
Away from family
deployment setting for the army. good benefits. experience is dependent on the command and people in the unit. everyone will have different experience.
everyday,verygood knowledge about in vehicles troubles,very good
Pros
we getting food allowance
Cons
every 3 hour we getting breake
Timeliness is everything. There are many different career paths to choose from. The benefits can be great. You work with everybody around the work so it is a very cultural experience. It can however be very mentally demanding. The ability to make quick decisions and not second guess yourself is critical.
Pros
Free housing and food
Cons
Family life can be difficult
-12 Hour days 6 days a week
- I learned how to use excel and power point.

-My unit leaders were awesome to work under and my coworkers were also great and professional people.

-The hardest part of the job was the 9 Month separation from my family and friends. Everything was tolerable though.

-My favorite Thing was definitely gaining confidence in my decision making process.
Pros
free housing, free food, 4 meals a day, meet good people, great benefits
Cons
dusty weather, extremely hot weather
Worked as Automated Logistics Specialist