U.S. Army
U.S. Army Employee Review

Contractor in Kuwait for Desktop Support

November 16, 2017
I did Computer Support and also Security type work requiring Secret Level Clearance. I did the daily Patching of Software fixes, as well as normal Desktop Support for Users. I enjoyed my work as a Contract employee for the US Army at Camp Arifjan,Kuwait for 2 1/2 years.
Pros
Access to eat at DFAC (military dining hall); also the quality of Off-Base Housing was a Plus.
Cons
Being wthout Family
September 27, 2019
Same location
CRSP Manufactures write container down load meteri (Former Employee) - Kuwait camp Arifjan
USArmy American supervisor, lead, Manager all officer good Respect for employee.accomondason food every year vacation and ticket after two years visa renewal and give services money all give through account pay is Number One..
September 15, 2018
Same location
C-4 Class IX Retrograde Reporting Officer (Former Employee) - Camp Arifjan, Kuwait
being a newly promoted officer, I immediately saw a difference, how officers are treated or looked at as that of an NCO. Though the NCO core is the backbone of the Army, I truly enjoyed time served as an officer.
Pros
I am PRO military
Cons
I have nothing, bad to say about the Army Reserve.
August 30, 2018
Staff Nurse (LPN) (Current Employee) - Camp Arifjan Kuwait
The army teaches discipline, self sufficiency, and resourcefulness. They encourage you to constantly better yourself and provide the opportunities and resources to attend schools and advance your skills.
Pros
health care, accountability, structure
Cons
demanding, must come before family or friends, mediocre pay