U.S. Army
U.S. Army Employee Review

Army Reserve career over 30 years

November 3, 2018
The Army Reserve and Guard gave me a chance to experience military life and maintain my civilian career. I feel fortunate to have had the life experience of being a Lieutenant, Captain, Major and finally Lieutenant Colonel, each rank was a new challenge of skills and responsibilities.
I loved leading people and seeking the best outcomes for all involved. I went through Signal and Logistics schools. Airborne and Air Assault.

I served in Japan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Jordan, Egypt and many other countries.
Pros
Training and promotion based systems, Honor, Integrity
Cons
Combat is a risk, train well
December 20, 2019
Same location
Virtual Security Stack Manager (Former Employee) - Kuwait
Lots to do with not enough time. Many challenging situations that helped build character and problem solving skills. Working as a team and taking the lead when needed is required.
October 24, 2019
Same location
THEATER SERVICE AND SUPPLY BRANCH CHIEF (Former Employee) - KW
It was a deployment, individual experience will vary. Situation will be different based on your assignment, rank, … I found it challenging and rewarding, but separation from family is never pleasant.
Pros
Pay, rewarding
Cons
seperation from family
September 27, 2019
CRSP Manufactures write container down load meteri (Former Employee) - Kuwait camp Arifjan
USArmy American supervisor, lead, Manager all officer good Respect for employee.accomondason food every year vacation and ticket after two years visa renewal and give services money all give through account pay is Number One..