U.S. Army
U.S. Army Employee Review

Experience in document control, document imaging, document archiving and physical documents

December 2, 2017
get the inventory of all the documentation and file them in correct location. The Document Controller is responsible for controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by technical teams, projects or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Pros
provides us, Food, Accommodation, Transportation, laundry.
Cons
launch and break.
February 22, 2019
Information Management Officer (Former Employee) - Kuwait City
Being in a foreign counties was a different but great but great experience. The team I worked with were great. We accomplished all tasks and I was able to attend some classes that would advance my career.
November 29, 2018
Operations Clerk/MWR Coordinator (Former Employee) - Kuwait City, Kuwait
Made lots of connections with people from all over the US some of who'm I still keep in contact with now. The experience was great and allowed me to be a stronger person.
Pros
Positive team leaders
Cons
Negative team leaders
August 13, 2018
Sergeant (Former Employee) - Kuwait City Kuwait
After morning Physical Training, breakfast we reported to our unit to take on our daily task. My last unit was in Kuwait City, Kuwait. As the lead noncommissioned officer, I performed many duties such as mail pick up, document distribution to other units, and other responsibilities.
Pros
Trusted to do my job!
Cons
Environment was a little warm.