UAE Exchange

UAE Exchange Employee Reviews

i learnt to handle the big amount of cash ,hardest part is when you have short ,enjoyable part is the challenge to manage when you are busy. but i had great colleague supervisors to help me so it was great experience .
i have been working since 6years with UAE Exchange, Kuwait. i started my career as a Counter Staff. I have learned all the branch operations within a short time by the help/motivation of the management. And the most encouraging part is the freedom, which we, employees experience in our day to day life.
Got the opportunity to head the finance team . Gained immense knowledge and experience . Worked with colleagues from different nationalities.
Manager ( In charge of the making reports for attendance, salary, incentive and MIS reports for mothly meeting with the country head. Being a part of the team and the responsibile person in managing and leading the team to achive the monthly target given to the team. As a Manager (HR and Admin) I was responsible for recruiting the marketing and outsourseing team and had the opportunity of working with them in there marketing activities. Having the responsibilities of an admin, I got the oppurtunity in helping the team in doing the branch accounts using the back office system in the branch. Being the HR manager my role includes recruiting, preparing joining and leave request, handling the resignation and firing activies.
Work as a Service Officer of the branch. my duties,Buying and Selling Foreign currency worldwide,Promoting sales of the company's products,work as a intermediately with customer and banks.
The best place to work.My management and co-workers were very nice.
Cons
time bound