United Capital Employee Reviews

Good working environment and friendly colleagues
Marketing Department Intern (Former Employee) –  北京市May 7, 2018
A Capital company in Beijing, the working environment is very good with fancy office and good facilities in the mall. The colleagues are friendly and they have a lot of gatherings with interns.
Nice place to work - benefits are not great
Senior Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Northern VirginiaApril 19, 2018
Have thoroughly enjoyed working with the people at our office. It is a relaxed atmosphere although some deadlines are tight. The PTO time is okay, but health benefits are awful.
I have learned a great deal about the financial world and was able to grow with the position however; I have topped out with no room for advancement.
With several managers and different management styles, I learned how to read their wants and needs when it came to preparations for client meetings. It was a good place to learn how to work with different personalities and ways of managing.
This job is meant for a younger worker.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJanuary 7, 2018
Over all I would say that this company is extremely flexible in the sense that they can work around all scheduling conflicts, however it is mediatory to make your hours even if this means doubles and working 7 days a week. If you have an open availability and are ok with the base pay offered this is a great company. This company is still finding its identity so many issues still occur in operational tasks and the timing of events such as inventory and floor sets but overall if you can role with the punches you can survive.
Pros
There is a great staff in place at the Orland Square location.
Cons
Corporate is still working on itself so at times expectations are unrealistic.
Fantastic Place to work
Data Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 16, 2017
I absolutely loved my time at United Capital. They gave me a challenging task that I completed in a timely matter. As well as offered other opportunities to better advance myself or find a better career after the task at hand was complete
I worked with a challenging Hotel Industry
Staff Hotel Accountant (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYOctober 6, 2017
High expectations of the employer but not of them selves great pay non-sociable I can say I learned be cautious around everyone with everything. There are many times we work individually, as well as a team and works really well.
Great Learning Environment
Intern, Private Wealth Counseling (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PASeptember 19, 2017
As an intern I got an understanding of the basics that go into financial planning. I enjoyed coming into work and learning something new everyday. The culture was family orientented.
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
small office
Summary
Vice President, Investment Management (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 2, 2017
Starting from the ground floor, I was fortunate to be part of a team that year-by-year, piece-by-piece, grew into one of the largest, most innovative and widespread RIAs in the country. I was exposed to and helped shape virtually all angles of the company with a 360 degree worldview of the RIA landscape and the asset management, private wealth, and advisory business.
Fast-paced, always changing company to work for
PROJECT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 21, 2017
I enjoyed the atmosphere a lot, but did not like the ever-changing expectations. It was hard to please management. The company does not treat non-corporate employees well.
Productive place, excellent workplace
Business Department Executive (Former Employee) –  Santo Domingo, Dominican RepublicApril 24, 2013
Excellent working atmoshpere, lots of duties to do throughout the day but such great co-workers helped to increase personal productivity which ultimately contributed to accomplish the firms goals.
Pros
excellent boss and coworkers
Operations
Management and Operations (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYMarch 25, 2013
Focus on change management and introduction to new coporated culture.
Implement standards of operations and reporting.
Invigorate and revise outlets and support departments.
Unify and inspire co-workers
Pros
seeing positive physical and mental changes
Cons
leaving projects once up and running
Great learning experience
Building Superintendent/FIRE SAFETY DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Great Neck, NYOctober 24, 2012
Great enivironment to learn all types of trades
And operation of building equipment