Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Employee Review

Bad Customers and Unsupportive Regional Management

May 21, 2019
The store itself was run by fantastic management who understood all of the awful customers and situations the employees were put through day after day. My particular store had a very large issue with theft, as thousands of retail dollars left the store doors each week. The regional management was not supportive of the employees and left us out to dry most of the time. Luckily, all of the sales girls were very close and were able to work together to get through most days. We were not given enough hours by upper management of the Charlotte area, and consequently there were normally only two sales girls and one manager on the floor at all times, which grew to be very stressful given the high volume of the store. VS Blakeney is between tier 3 and 4, which saw us getting the product count for a smaller store while experiencing the customer traffic of a much larger storefront.
May 10, 2020
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Bawabat Al Sharq Mall /Al Wahda Mall
I worked at Victoria Secret for 5 years and I learned more Communucating skills and selling techniques in this field. I learned also how to handle customer coplaints in diff. Nationalities
January 25, 2020
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - KW
My work is fine i like to provide quality service to the customer. The company is nice too. I just need to improve myself to builfd my future. I want to dicover myself more and also to experience more.
December 2, 2019
Sales associate (Current Employee) - Al Ahmadi
I am very satisfied with this job, even though my current location is not that good I can still manage to work here.
  1. Bad Customers and Unsupportive Regional Management