Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Employee Review

December 11, 2013
As a Visual Supervisor for Victoria's Secret in a high volume store there is a lot on your plate. You must be able to multi-task, plan, map and implement floor moves, schedule for your floor sets or special projects, prioritize business needs, communicate effectively with team members and develop a strong, fast and efficient visual and stock team. The best part about working here as a member of management is that you develop skills in many different areas. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the creative freedom, traveling to new store openings and being able to impact the business through visual presentation.
Pros
Develop operational skills and BOH management, company is passionate about their customer's experience, consistantly finding ways to make customers happy, you get your employee discount on gift cards.
Cons
Managers have too much on their plates and have no time to develop top talent.
May 10, 2020
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Bawabat Al Sharq Mall /Al Wahda Mall
I worked at Victoria Secret for 5 years and I learned more Communucating skills and selling techniques in this field. I learned also how to handle customer coplaints in diff. Nationalities
January 25, 2020
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - KW
My work is fine i like to provide quality service to the customer. The company is nice too. I just need to improve myself to builfd my future. I want to dicover myself more and also to experience more.
December 2, 2019
Sales associate (Current Employee) - Al Ahmadi
I am very satisfied with this job, even though my current location is not that good I can still manage to work here.
  1. Fun, friendly, productive work environment with a focus on creating an intimate setting for their customers.