Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Employee Review

Fun retail environment

June 24, 2018
Awarded monthly commission checks for excellent customer service. Trained & led team Created schedules for employees Provided customer service by recommending, selecting, and helping locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires and responding to customer inquiries and complaints. Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment. Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices Clean & organize shelves, counters, and tables.
May 10, 2020
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Bawabat Al Sharq Mall /Al Wahda Mall
I worked at Victoria Secret for 5 years and I learned more Communucating skills and selling techniques in this field. I learned also how to handle customer coplaints in diff. Nationalities
January 25, 2020
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - KW
My work is fine i like to provide quality service to the customer. The company is nice too. I just need to improve myself to builfd my future. I want to dicover myself more and also to experience more.
December 2, 2019
Sales associate (Current Employee) - Al Ahmadi
I am very satisfied with this job, even though my current location is not that good I can still manage to work here.