Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Employee Review

January 22, 2021
I loved working here! I was hired in as seasonal help and was asked to stay part time after seasonal ended. I was bumped up to a sales specialist and made a small commission off of my sales. The pay was good for a PT job. After finding a FT job, I kept the job for awhile for extra money. I enjoyed working with the customers and seeing all the new merchandise. Store manager was very supportive if she saw you were a hard worker.
Pros
Good pay, overall treated good by management
Cons
One very rude manager, some young, rude co-workers
May 10, 2020
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) - Bawabat Al Sharq Mall /Al Wahda Mall
I worked at Victoria Secret for 5 years and I learned more Communucating skills and selling techniques in this field. I learned also how to handle customer coplaints in diff. Nationalities
January 25, 2020
Sales Associate (Current Employee) - KW
My work is fine i like to provide quality service to the customer. The company is nice too. I just need to improve myself to builfd my future. I want to dicover myself more and also to experience more.
December 2, 2019
Sales associate (Current Employee) - Al Ahmadi
I am very satisfied with this job, even though my current location is not that good I can still manage to work here.
  1. Good pay, monthly gratis, discount, free merchandise upon being hired, good training